Reviews for Triggers
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Poor Tony, I can definitely imagine him trying to avoid all those things that remind him of Kate. Nicely done.

Cheers,

Jimelda
CountessCora chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I just downloaded SWAK on iTunes. Need to watch it again! Nice story here and I enjoyed reading it very much.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Just wanted to say that I loved this little insight into Tony's mind. It's very sweet and tragic at the same time.
EmyPink chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wow! I loved it so much. A great insight into Tony's mind. And the line about the shower . . . brilliant. I would have never made the connection. Lovely story, flows exceptionally well.

*EmyPink*
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Can't believe I didn't review this. This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time (and has been added as such) because it's such a great illustration of grief. And what a great way of incorporating the blood spatter with the shower. I'm still amazed they didn't do more with that on the ep.

Anyway, great story.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Hey, so I totally sent you a review for this from the NCIS Fanfiction Archive the other day (going by the name smackalalala), and thought I'd drop in here and review it, too. You know I still love it. And I have to put it on my favorites. Keep writing! :)
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Having just watched SWAK last night on my computer - again... I can see how some things just stick in your mind. I loved that episode so much. And I love any stories that deal with that. so thank you. Now go study neruopsychology. I think it sounds interesting!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
oh this is good very very good. upsetting but very believable.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
The review may actually be longer than the story, B., because this is your best one yet. And you're totally forgiven for killing Tony.

When he lists the actors who have played James Bond, whether aloud or in his head, he makes sure to mention Timothy Dalton. Serious illness is no excuse for making such an error, thankyou very much. See, that bit in SWAK just about killed me. For Mr. Movie Database to leave out a Bond, he must have been really dying. I'm glad he can see the incident with a clearer head now.

Any and all mail that is even remotely suspicious goes straight to Gibbs. He has been informed that he is occasionally a touch over zealous on this point. Oh my gosh, that last line is perfect. I love the deadpan humor, and I can see Ziva in particular being annoyed by this habit.

Seeing that particular colour lipstick on a woman, however beautiful, makes him feel nauseous. This trend seems tragically irreversible. Aw, poor Tony, destined to a lifetime of dating only women who wear pink lipstick.

He dates more blondes than brunettes. Right, because of Kate. (Hey, Paula Cassidy's a blonde, and she doesn't wear red lipstick either, lol.)

When having a shower, he turns away from the first warm spray of water, before it can hit his face. See, at first I thought this was a reference to SWAK, because of the decontamination showers and all (sigh... shower scene). Then I realized it's actually Kate. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be showered in a person's lifeblood like that. I'm glad to see it has changed him.

What I really like about this story is how it fits in perfectly with the canon of the show. We never really saw any major reaction from Tony to the crazy stuff that happened to him. I like the thought that, instead, it was a bunch of little things.
mnstonecold chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
very interesting. most were taken from SWAK and Twilight that is Tony.. great job.
artificiallysweet chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Hey yah. So random. And I completely understand it. I loved it. Captures Tony to a tee.

Great job.

Hope to hear more from you,

Lee
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I particularly liked "Any and all mail that is even remotely suspicious goes straight to Gibbs. He has been informed that he is occasionally a touch over zealous on this point." Because, of course, Tony would be.

Really really nice.
JTSplash chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
loved it.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
::points to other reviews:: They already said everything I was going to write. This is just to let you know I'm one more person who really enjoyed it.
Sequitur chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh, this is just gorgeous. I can genuinely believe in Tony reacting like this-it's quiet and subtle, so much so that hardly anyone would notice, but it's there nonetheless. I love, in particular, the first line, and how he doesn't want anyone to know that it makes him nervous; the touch about the lipstick; and turning away from the shower. Oh, Tony. This is absolutely brilliant.