Reviews for The Perfect Ten
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/10
Its adorable.

10 and his oral fixation. Tsk.
Allons-y chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I think this fic summarizes Exactly Why I Love The Doctor.
Writless chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was fantastic! I loved 10's inner dialogue because it really suited him so well! As did the situation itself. Trying to work a ship that he's never really had a proper hang of in the first place. Always with the experimenting! I love that the kiss was impulsive and a bit out of control. And the way you described it was AMAZING. Lyrical and unique and quite special, and VERY Doctor.

"Oh— on top of each other—" This really cracked me up.

"There was no telling how long he would have gone on if he hadn't realized what an idiot he was sitting there alone, leapt to his feet, and bolted for Rose's bedroom." As did this. I could just see the Doctor thinking himself in circles before realizing he should have joined Rose an hour ago.

It was very sweet and rather perfect for 10/Rose. Nicely done and magnificently written!
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
hahaha! who knew a dinner of broccoli could lead to that? Sexy stuff.

very nice :)

I can't pick a favourite line. Loved it all. Thanks for sharing such delightful images ;P

Laura
Lutricity chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I enjoy your stories, but I just want to point out, that this story is rated K and, it has content that is for the more, erm mature. I'm just sugesting that you should move the rating up to about T. I think, btw you have a great author voice, tells a lot about a person's writing.
Enchanted Sunrise chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
"He pondered the mathematical difficulties of turnips."

Possibly the best line in fanfiction. Ever.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Good story.
Leina chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Those poor kittens. But I've laughed myself silly. Wonderful!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oy! That was too cute for words! Well done!
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I feel as though I should be much more mourning and much less laughing about the kittens, but you've just made it too hilarious! Well done.
Le'letha chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I just wanted to let you know that this story has made me laugh myself into tears. Thanks, ta.

Le'letha
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
But what if they were time lord kittens? And they regenerated? Never mind me, I'm just being a retard again _

Loved the story.
syrraki chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
*dies of laughter*

I wish I could write like this!
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was great, absolutely loved it. Very nice.

Miniola
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...XD You write the 10th SO amazingly well, did you know that? Absolutely fantastic. Incredible. I'm sorry for not reading all the angst, I'm sure it's equally fantastic, but I don't feel like crying at the moment. (very low tolerance for angst) Anywho. Not much to say, just that that was great. Awesome job, keep up the good work, and God bless. .