Reviews for Picture Perfect
Sarah Zitter chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I like this story can you please continue with this. Plus can Troy find out that Sharpay and Ryan's father beat them up or can

Sharpay tell Troy what there father does to them please. Also can

Troy love Sharpay please. Plus can he see past the ice queen face

when Ryan calls her and she smiles please.
CharminglyShar chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
wow awsome plz update asap
CharminglyShar chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
wow amaing i feel bad for the twins
sassyangel24 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
it was awesome loved the b.i.t.c.h.
pinkpanther95 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
wow sounds intresting I LOVE TROYPAY! lawlz...

keep on keepin on!:)
emb22 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
So I just finished reading Chapter 2, but I guess you would know that since I'm writing a review and all. I'm glad you mentioned what happened to Sharpay and Ryan's mom in this chapter. I was starting to wondering if you were going to address that. Again there were some spelling mistakes, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

I take it the couples in this story will be Ryan X Gabriella and Troy X Sharpay? The good thing about that is at least Ryan's paired with someone. He sure as heck wasn't in the movie. The bad thing about that is although Troy and Gabriella aren't my favorite characters, I kind of like them together. Oh well, I can read practically any coupling anyways.

I kind of thought Ryan was out of character during his reaction to Troy calling. I could understand if he resented Troy a bit, but with him being the nicer of the twins, I just couldn't imagine him snapping like that.

That little bit about Sharpay not being surprised if Gabriella ended up in an adult film cracked me up. I personally couldn't see that happening, but it was still a funny line regardless.

I can't wait for the drama to kick back up again. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Great job so far!
emb22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I apologize for just now reviewing this. The truth of this matter is that I only recently started reading fanfics again. I read them for awhile, then stop, read them, stop, etc. Reading fanfics can get very time consuming, and well I'm a college student, so I don't have much free time as it is. Anyways, I digress.

I have to start off by saying that I think that this storyline makes for some of the best fanfics that I have ever read here. So, on that note, I am pleased to read another fic with this storyline.

I did catch a few spelling errors. It wasn't anything like a whole sentence or anything. Just a word here and there was spelled incorrectly. I'm sure if you reread it, you'll see what I'm talking about. It's not a big deal though. It didn't detract from the story at all.

I don't even want to ask what Sharpay's dad originally wanted to do to his daughter. I mean I have a pretty good idea what it was, but still, that's gross! Talk about a creepy guy!

I was happy that this story looks to be centered around Sharpay and Ryan. I think the movie was centered around Troy and Gabriella. It's not that I don't like the characters Troy and Gabriella, but a) they aren't my favorite characters and b) they seemed to get the majority of the camera time.

So basically, I just wanted to say that I think you are off to a great start on this story, and now I'm going to read & review the next chapter.
ready anf chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I hope you update soon. I like where you're going with the story...

the only thing that it was missing was the twirl of complete orginality. you are such an amazing writer and this plot has been done multiple times...

I know you can up with a suprise twist. i'll be waiting for it

;)

thankkyouu for the reviews & grey's anatomy is my drug.

love,

readyanf
muishie chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
wow. thats all i have to say. i love how you potray the persons character...sharpay's especially and how you build up the thoughts in her mind. and ryan's persona and the description of his room was just great! i cant wait to read the next chapter to see where this story is going. x
Brian chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG!

I can't believe they'd be able to go through something like that.

I like Troy/Sharpay when it's written well, and You're pretty good with that pairing.

You mentioned this story contains rape? Please don't tell me he'd impregnate his own daughter!.
coolkitten12 chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
excellent ch, i loved the way u switched between view points, and than u for updating lol. can't wait for more, have a great christmas! x
starryskiesxx chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
please more soon :]
malikoyun chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
-steals a piece of bacon-
spellsandscars chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
I've read many Sharpay fanfics on .

and this is my definite favorite so far.

There are many fanfics where Sharpay is beaten.

But yours is byfar the greatest.

]

I'm not gonna badger you to update.

[My laptop is broken && I know that you aren't on here constantly. Well maybe, I'm just trying to make my point here.]

But I'll be ecstatic once you do.

kaythx.

-x-
hotsodagirl chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
That was nice :D It was very descriptive and such. I can't wait until the Troypay and Ryella kick in because if you couldn't tell by now those are my two favorite couples! :D Okay so update soon!