Reviews for Bra in the Closet
Awesome chapter 1 . 4/4
That last tidbit with the bra in the closet was great!
Loved it
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 1 . 2/14
u know what,u brilliant holly writer...im going mad here...i was too nice...first of all let me tell u i hve never seen tt in my life but due to my friend's insistance im here to read its ff stories and believe me she was right...absolutely right...this is perfect...omg i think my stomach is paining due to laughter...and when it came 'WELL,I HVE A BRA IN THE CLOSET FOR YOU!' OMG...i was rolling on floor laughing madly...u r raelly great dear...god bless u...
Just Smile D chapter 1 . 1/28
That was so cute and funny! I really liked it!
theghotlywriter3 chapter 1 . 1/10
the ending with starfire was just hilarious! XD
MindGeek chapter 1 . 1/8
Awww poor Star. I know everything will be put right again eventually but still...

On a better note, that was quite the way to go down in flames and the rise again from the ashes for Beast Boy. Way to go BB.

And poor Raven. Hearing all that had to cut deeply. Unfortunately, she was right. It was true. Fortunately, it was true the way Beast Boy explained it when he apologized. Besides, everything he said about Raven, during the impression AND the apology, is what makes her unique. Those qualities make her her. The mysteriousness, what appears to be darkness and evil (which is actually misunderstood), everything.

It was definitely a nice read
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 1/4
That was the best possible ending. Wow. How did you even think up that phrase?
Emi chapter 1 . 1/3
Ok, I was completely with Cyborg during the last part until Starfire started getting upset. Of course, I'm still laughing about the conversation anyway. That was ingenious.
Blue Raven7349 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
oh my gosh! I was dying of laughter! The last part with Robin and Starfire was the funniest thing i've read in a long time.
beastmanlover69 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
#fangirling
iwuvraven chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
OMG ROTFL!LMFAO! Other things in text language! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
very cute. i love your beach house one you should make a sequel when the girls come back to stay with them for return of them staying with the girls
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I got to say it again: nice and simple. And funny.
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It began with chuckles then ended in bellowing laughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm gonna do laughing!
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
XD Hahahahahahahahaha I'm dying of laughter right now! Entire thing was extremely well done and I enjoyed it a lot. That was very creative! Thanks for making my day a great one! Now I'm going to start using that as a code word! (or maybe just to confuse my friends ;)