Reviews for The Only One For Me
J chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
LOVING THIS!
897958769869859 chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
aw that story is like so cute! LOL james is like so self centered, good story
MoonyPadfoot4ever chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Aw, so cute! I luvs Siri and Remmy together. You're a talented writer,keep writing!
Clvmtsoccergirl88 chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Hey... wasn't there another chapter after the 5th one? I was pretty sure there used to be. But anyways, good job. I really enjoyed it!
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
absolutely hilarious. i couldn't stop laughing. the funniest fanfic i've read so far.
Scision chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
haha i love this chapter XD with pazzfug and the mouthrape and his ninja position... XD and it was so cute to have remus afraid of thudner ; ; i used to be scared of it too but now im so tired i just sleep through it. nice :D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
The Lily and James part was funny, and the ending was cute. Nice job!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
I like how you describe the way that Sirius feels about James' plans. I don't think Remus would lose control that much, though.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Like the chapter title! Sirius is right; James has such a way with words!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
I love how James was speaking, Remus covered his mouth, pulled him away, uncovered his mouth, and he finished his sentence!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I love the sarcastic tone in which you wrote Remus' half. I laughed several times!
Platapuss chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Lily was watching, haha! Hahahahaha! Hahaha! ! Escellent job, really great!
Platapuss chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
There’s this look on his face now. It’s mostly just joy (though I cannot fathom why…maybe he’s just happy to have a “gay guy friend,” like b45

There’s this look on his face now. It’s mostly just joy (though I cannot fathom why), but there’s also that mischievous smile that drives me insane, though he doesn’t know it…and also…that kind of proud-but-slightly-miffed half-smirk he has whenever James is right about something.

You messed up, delete the first sentence, or something, because it was wierd, sorry, just thought I should let you know!
Platapuss chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
This story is so frekin' hilarious, I can't even quote it all, like you know I love to do, but it is so cute! And fnny! This is so good, I love it, hahahahahahahahaha!
Platapuss chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
So, his ex-gf has your name, awesome. The whole paragraph from James' point of view kicked ASS! I love the term 'I'm gunna be in deep shit' it's the best ever, I say it all the time. Yeah, haha, ok, bye, gunna read the next chappie.