Reviews for Destiny of a Rescued Eevee
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Beside's the fact that you repeated alot of things two or three times it sounds like a real good story. Update soon. :)
Mr. Eely chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
This story is great, I'ts one of the best I've ever read. Everyone is begging you to update, but don't rush quality comes first
Psychrea chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
How strange! This is EXACTLY how I perceived Alakazam when I was an Eevee in my game. XD
Jimmy 20000 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This is a realy good story and i love it but you haven't updated it for ages! So pls update it!
Fantasy Meerkat chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I think it's safe to say that this is the best story ive red so far and ive red alot of stories! Pls continue with it.
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Good story so far! Why haven't you continued for so long?
Starwings1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Awsome!Yo girl u should update I really like it!and poor serenity she was abused wah!DX
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Alright, a few things. First, interesting story idea. Sounds like it could happen in the pokemon world.

Second, you need to watch the run on sentences. Add a few more periods and split the sentences up a bit, then the story would be excellent.

Third...wait, there is no third. Just keep writing stories.
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Aw! I love this! Its so cute! I've wishing for you ro update this for like EVER! But I never had time to check. So Thank you!
kuramasgurl018 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
This story is awesome and you need to update soon. I love that Serenity is an Eevee. Eevee's are so cute and I hope that she chooses to evolve into an Espeon when you get to thta. I just love psychic types. Hope you update soon.
Nova Bucker chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
YAY! You finally updated! PLease update again ASAP! This fic rules!
Nova Bucker chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
Awesomeness! PLease updaet really soon! This was totally great! Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I love the story and have Pkm MD with an eevee.
ShadowFox118 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
You have got to keep writing this story! I love it!
Anoh chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Ooh, I love it! Update as soon as possible!