Reviews for Oblivion's Return
Mentalist chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
I liked this story, it was well-written. The little jokes here and there (like the 'Lost Bunnies Memorabilia Museum') and Liquidator's quips were great. I also enjoyed your characterisation of Negaduck, whom you handled with surprising pathos. There were some flaws - some of the flashbacks and shifts to Drake's home were disorienting, and the resolution I found a bit weak and anticlimactic (DW and Negs were too easily persuaded by Bushroot, I felt). Overall however, good work and thanks for writing this!
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 20 . 10/8/2007
Amazing story. Great work with the incredibly complex, exciting storyline, and especially with the characterizations! However, the ending seems rather abrupt...after all, you let Quackerjack into S.H.U.S.H. just for him to (apparently) not do anything, and with the rest of the story as action-packed as it is, it seems like a bit of a letdown for it to end just with Bushroot telling DW not to pull the plug. As well, Morgana just sort of came and went, as it were...and it would have been a bit nicer if more characters had been included in the epilogue...

Overall, though, great work!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 20 . 8/1/2007
nice
yuykagome chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
That was an absolute brilliant story. It really kept me hitting that next chapter button. The characters seem very close to their portrayals (or in some cases, what little we've seen of them) in the show. Kudos, and can't wait to read more of your fics! (P.S... I love Negs! More Negs! :-P )
T chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
Great Story I love it! I hope you do another! This time with more Quacky! I love QJ! I draw him alot. _
LordNegaduck chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
Heide,

That was truly brilliant story, a work of genius! Wow! I just really enjoyed this story from Chapter 1 all the way through Chapter 20! I believe this story shows Darkwing Duck in a whole new light, because we got to see him do something that we rarely see him ever do, and that is trust! He decided to team up with Bushroot, who he thought was his enemy, to fight against Negaduck, who even changed his ways to accomplish a common goal! I really enjoyed how well Darkwing, Negaduck, and Bushroot worked together and put their feelings aside to save their worlds. And it worked, and I you can say that Bushroot alone was the hero, for he did stop Darkwing in the portal, but it was Negaduck and Darkwing who are the behind the scenes heroes in this story because they were able to think things through and fend off the SHUSH agents in time for Bushroot to get to the time machine.

You really did an excellent job with this story and I just loved how Negaduck talked to everyone! That is so Negaduck! Excellent characterizations with all the characters!

I look forward to reading your next story, The Rainbirds!
LordNegaduck chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
That was another great chapter! I can't wait to find out Lord Negaduck is going to overcome that monster and if Bushroot and DW will make it in time to get to the time machine!
LordNegaduck chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
I really felt Darkwing's fright as Lord Negaduck made Bushroot disappear and then he was next! That was so cool! I also enjoyed the scene between Negaduck and Grizlicoff! I could picture the NegaGriz doing that to Negaduck, giving him many bear hugs, instead of constantly punching and tormenting Darkwing Duck like the posi-Griz does.

Great scenes, and I certainly can't wait to read on! :)
LordNegaduck chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Wow! This story is a real page-turner and it gets more and more exciting with every chapter!

Who would have guessed that the Nega-Launchpad (that was cute of Darkwing to forget that the Launchpad he is seeing before him is NOT his Launchpad!) would actually betray Lord Negaduck and work with SHUSH, and Darkwing Duck is gaining some very unexpected allies!

Great Job, and I can't wait to see how Darkwing, Negaduck, and Bushroot will over throw SHUSH!
LordNegaduck chapter 14 . 6/1/2007
I really, really, enjoyed that interaction between Morgana and Lord Negaduck! It's almost like he actually gained a conscience there for a moment when he saw Morgana fall from the staircase to the floor! At least he did get her some help, but he was a coward to face Morgana because he knew that he was the reason why she had fallen in the first place! He just couldn't bare to see the hurt in her eyes because he knows that she loves him, and he is afraid to return that love!
LordNegaduck chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
Well, it did take a lot of re-reading on my part, but I love the research you did to produce that chapter and Megavolts explanation!

As with Twin Beaks, Darkwing gets confused very easily, especially when it comes to the supernatural! "The cows are not what they seem!"
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
Launchpad really showed a lot of courage against Lord Negaduck, especially when he had a gun pressed against his chest by our favourite mallard mennace! I loved how he used that deversion from the entrance of Darkwing Duck to distract Negaduck to make his escape!

Wow! It looks like Darkwing Duck is going to once again to team up with the Fearsome Five (Four) to defeat Negaduck!

Excellent Job!
Anna McNarin chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Quackerjack gives you the shivers? Aww, I know a pair of brothers who are the same way, I draw one picture of QJ and they swear it's staring at them.

BTW, plot or no plot, your story is still nice and interesting, so on I go to read more!
hyperwolf chapter 20 . 5/12/2007
Wonderful story. you're always such a good story maker. YAY!
hyperwolf chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
VAlentine the awesome guinea pig that needs to have her picture taken. Lol. .

GReat story. sorry about taking so long to read em.