Reviews for Oblivion's Return
fanfictionfan123 chapter 20 . 5/2/2007
This is a good story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 5/2/2007
Very good ending! Excellent scenes all the way.

Miss Mal chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
I -loved- that last conversation between Negs and DW. It made me feel bad for Negs too :( Kind of sad that they'll never remember it but that's how time travel flies~

Great story by the way :) I've been following it for awhile now. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the alternate endings!
laal ratty chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
Cool, lovely end to this story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
Very good chapter. I liked a lot the interaction between all the former foes.

LuckyDuck29 chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
It was a good chapter; just too short, smile. But I didn't understand the meaning of the title. I like Bushroot and DW cooperating, but I'll be glad when LP's back to normal! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Miss Mal chapter 18 . 4/8/2007
Ooh, I like where this is going. Darkwing going to save Negaduck? There's something you don't see (or read) everyday!
LuckyDuck29 chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
I like Steelbeak portrayed as a good character. Bellum is scary though!

I had a guinea pig once; his name was Jim. Give Valentine a scratch behind the ears for me.
laal ratty chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
Cool, I like the way you portray Grizlicoff in this chapter- with the baddies but has a good streak whereas in DW with the goodies but has a bad streak. Poor Negsy though. I can't wait for everything to go back to normal but I am enjoying the journey to get there.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 2/25/2007
Very good chapter. The Gos-Negaduck scene was the best here!

LuckyDuck29 chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
Good chapter, and good idea about the time machine.
hyperwolf27 chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
oh man you made it into such a great cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what happens next.
icequeenkitty chapter 15 . 2/12/2007
Wo this is cool. I love the idea of a bad ass Bellum. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 2/11/2007
Yikes! Things in this story go to bad to worse in a snap... for the characters, I mean, because the fic is great!

LuckyDuck29 chapter 15 . 2/10/2007
Good chapter, but I'm a little confused. I get that the Negaverse people have taken over the normal universe people's minds, but where are the minds of the normal universe people. For example, Nega Launchpad is doing things the normal universe Launchpad would never even think of doing, even to Negaduck. So is the poor normal LP trapped in his own body, unable to control what his negative version is doing?
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »