Reviews for Oblivion's Return
Oustiti chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
Great chap. I loved the part with the flash-back of Nega Duck and Morgana. It was great, really. I did like the part with Liqui as well. Funny. Keep it going.
hyperwolf chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
It's changing. Great job on the story.

Whoot Negaduck does have a heart after all.
loonytunecrazy chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
lOOK FORWARD TO MORE
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
The Negs-Morgana scene was priceless! Wonderful job here.

Keep the good writing.
LordNegaduck chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
That was pretty good! Can't wait to find out how Darkwing is going to save the normalverse from becoming the Negaverse! I liked the into of Morgana!
hyperwolf chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
Wow... greatness...

But I just wanted to tell you *hides* don't hurt me... okay... well you need to use something to separate the story on Goslan and Darkwing so we know that we are in a different area.

I love Morgana.

And I want to see more of Bushroot.

Poor Darkwing.
Oustiti chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
Wow so now I'm confused. QJ and Reggie switched universe as well as Gos but DW and MV are the same? What happened to the real Gos,QJ and Reggie then? :s Wow as I said I’m confused but I like the story.

Please continue I like it. (I'm curious about the thing Quaky said as well :p)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 12/28/2006
Very good chapter. Great interaction between all the characters, and good way to get Morgana into the story.

It was pretty interesting to see Darkwing's remorse about the whole Negaverse's deal.

Keep the good writing and Happy New Year.
Oustiti chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
Why does everyone says that Bushroof has a thing for Darkwing or Nega? It's weird but funny though. I hope it will pass some were in the next chapters aswell. Xs
LordNegaduck chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
Another great chapter! When I read about Gosalyn being in the pink dress, I kind of thought that the rest of the character’s personalities will change to their Negaverse counterparts. I can’t wait to find out how Darkwing is going to save his Saint Canard from Lord Negaduck’s reign of terror. Excellent teamwork with the Liquidator and Darkwing!

Can’t wait to read the next chapter
Oustiti chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Nice story so far. But the "Honey-y-y! I'm home-e-e-e!" things is weird - I always say that when I home aswell. (Am I thinking like QJ 'cause that would be very off for one reson.)
hyperwolf27 chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
LOL WOOT yay for notes
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
Very good job with Darkwing and the villains, and excellent scene between LP and Negs.

The scientific explanation is a welcomed extra.

Keep the good writing.
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
That was a great scene when Gosalyn saw Lord Negaduck for the first time! Great Chapter, as always! Look forward to more!
hyperwolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Beleive all the comments people are telling you good friend. Because it's so true! NEGADUCK ROCKS. and watching the episodes I think you did a very awesome job describing all the characters and explaining their characteristics. Awesomeness! *hugs*
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »