Reviews for Oblivion's Return
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
That was another excellent chapter! I enjoyed how Lord Negaduck robbed the Hamburger Hippo with a plastic knife! Only Negaduck can pull that one off! I certainly can’t wait to read on! Excellent introduction of the Liquidator!
LuckyDuck29 chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Good chapters; the only thing is you forgot to put in Gosalyn's encounter with Launchpad. You say Honker, Launchpad, even herself, but she hasn't interacted with LP in this chapter, or the previous ones either. The last we hear of him is that he was content to watch TV with an ice pack on his head and a Koo-Koo Cola in his hands.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
Oh, yeah, the changes are getting more evident now! Cool job with Negs and Gosalyn.

Keep the good writing.
cosplaythief chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Nice, I wonder what's going to happen next? I've been wondering, where's the Liquidator? I get the feeling everyone is fusing with their Negaverse alter ego. Either that or the Negaverse is just taking over and everyone is changing from good to bad and vice versa.

I've been wondering, does Bushroot really have a "thing" for someone? Where's Liquidator?

PS: After I read a good Quackerjack/Megavolt kind of fanfic I fell in love with Darkwing Duck slash so I'm eager to see what you have in store.
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
That chapter was pretty good-keeps us guessing about Gosalyn-is she Darkwing's Gosalyn or is she the NegaGosalyn?

Can't wait for the next installment!
LordNegaduck chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
That chapter was great! Boy, Lord Negaduck can’t even sleep soundly without hating and wanting to kill Darkwing Duck! The scene where Megavolt found Negaduck (The Lord of Darkness) in the clearing was funny, and how Negaduck growled to Megavolt “That’s what you get pointing that noisy piece of junk at my face! You knob!” That certainly is classic Negaduck!

Great Chapter, Can’t Wait For updates! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Great beginning! This sounds like it's going to be a real fun read. I don't have time to continue at the moment unfortunately, but I will read more later.

~Fiona Fargazer~
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
Good job with last two chapters. Marvelous job with the villains, and it seems the merging is starting, and Drake's family is the first one to get changed.

Keep the good writing.
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
whoa... things have gone totally strange.
icequeenkitty chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
The plot thickens! Excellent couple of chapters here! I'm truly loving where this is going, and I can't wait to read what happens next! :D
LuckyDuck29 chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
I'm really glad you explained Gosalyn's out of character behavior in this chapter instead of waiting for the next one. The ooc behavior wasn't all that obvious in that other chapter; the uncharacteristic sweetness could have just been Gos trying to act innocent because she was just trying to pull something over on her dad, but this would have been downright bizarre if you didn't explain about the universe collapsing.

Good chapters; I look forward to more.
LordNegaduck chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Boy, that was so Negaduck that he actually was hoping for that business guy to jump off the bridge, only to save him with Negaduck's words of wisdom! That was an exciting scene between Lord Negaduck and Darkwing!

This is a Great, very Well Written Story!
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
interesting
icequeenkitty chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
This story is so interesting. I loved the scene with Negaduck and the "would be" jumper, it was a perfect Negs moment. You capture all the characters very well and the story telling is solid too. I'm looking foward to seeing where this leads!
LuckyDuck29 chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
I like this story, and I don't think Gosalyn was too out of character. You seem to share my views on Bushroot. Can't wait for more. I'm adding this one to my story alerts now so I'll know when you put new chapters up. Happy writing.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »