Reviews for Oblivion's Return
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Ouch! Negs is angry... okay, angrier than usual.

LordNegaduck chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
I always enjoy the interaction of Megavolt and Quackerjack, they make a great criminal team, such wackiness. I always wondered if Sparky (DON'T CALL ME THAT!), sorry Megavolt, has funerals for his lightbulbs everytime one goes out?

Great chapter, can't wait for more Lord Negaduck chapters!
LordNegaduck chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
That was a GREAT CHAPTER! Gosalyn wasn't out of character, she always cares about her father as she would tend to his needs when he is hurt or tries to persuade him not to go on patrol when he is injured! See Blind Duck for example. So, Lord Negaduck shows up after all this time and decides to reunite with the Fearsome Five and now he is robbing banks? Awesome!

The Muddlefoots would make great neighbors, they probably would invite ya over for a barbecue!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Very good job with the three villains; so, if Quackerjack can summon some sanity, and Bushroot concentrate a little, they might understand whatever Megavolt says to them when checking the greenhouse and deduce Negs was trapped in another dimension the whole time.

Great stuff with the Muddlefoots on previous chapter.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Very good chapter! Great interaction between both villains... even if Reggie hardly qualifies in that cattegory because of his attitude.

LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Yes, excellent characterization of Lord Negaduck, for he really would be ungratefull to anyone that ever helped him out-or save his life for that matter! I also liked the conversation between Lord Negaduck and Bushroot-he always did cringe and get angry whenever he heard Darkwing's name!

So Darkwing and Lord Negaduck are twins as in brothers? Excellent! Can't wait to see how this fiction turns out. Excellent story! Keep Going!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ah, another Lord Negaduck story! Keep them coming! The story is good-great beginning-and as some can tell by my reviews-my english and grammar isn't that great either-I ALWAYS ask my co-workers HOW DO YOU SPELL-I drive them nuts! PLEASE CONTINUE!
BlackAer chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
your english ain't that bad...

a mildly amusing scene... bushroot gone shopping and happens to stumble upon a brewing fight between Negaduck and Darkwing... joy, lol!

although I don't approve of slash, i am a bit interested in where this story is going...

we'll just have to trust in the future, eh?

안녕!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Pretty good start. Cool interaction between Negs and Bushy.

69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5