Reviews for Flowers
LorilieDorran chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awww, beautiful!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Loved it! Again, your skill at keeping characters in character is astounding :) And these two are my favourite couple in the series so YAY :) So adorable!
arwenbella chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw. I LOVE LanXNynaeve, and this is just so adorable. In character and all that jazz. If I squeed, I would. Just lovely.
Rekka'Zaal chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
*squiggle* I love this pairing - I don't even know why. It's just so *awkward*, and yet it's just so *cute* - good god, I just referred to Lan as "cute", that's terrifying...
alyxrose chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that was so sweet!
lioness94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
cool.i love this pairing
glassthroat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aie, the fluff, the fluff!

This actually made me start crying it was so tooth-rotting sweet. x3

Yay for Laneve! 'Tis always going to be one of my favorite pairings ever.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Fluff! But good fluff! Excellent fluff! My favorite fluff! Can you tell I love Nynaeve/Lan? This is my favorite WOT ship. You kept them perfectly in character and your writing was great!

Keep Writing!
Ginny chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
YAY! :D
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Fluff? In this? No!

From one Wheel of Time fan to another, this was a very cute read - NynaeveLan is the only romantic pairing that I have encouraged and enjoyed, without wanting to change a thing, all throughout the Wheel of Time series. I also love the Sea Folk marriage customs, and it was nice that they were worked into this ficlet.

Anyway. It was sweet, and sweet things are love :)
discordchick chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Cute Cute Cute short story! I love them and I definatly think you should make more like this . Great Job!
vivi scarlett chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That is so sweet. And I much enjoyed your storytelling style and characterisation.

-Vivi S
bittergrounds chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aww... that was really sweet. *puddle* Lan can be quite the poet, when he wants to; that line was one of my faves from the book, and you built on it beautifully.
Traitors Daughter chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
*dances*

I love it, well done.

Keep writing, are you goignt to make a story out of it or not? It would be lovely if you did, but I could understand if you didn't want to.

Hayley
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was very sweet. I've always wanted Lan to know about/meet Valan. Well done.