Reviews for Ringback Tone
Ruby-Dragon64 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Well, it has been 5 years since I reviewed this story last. And it still flabbergasts me with its amazing plot, relevant dialogue, probable outcome, and a coup de grace portrayal of both Timmy and Trixie's characters. The only reason this is not my favorite Fairly-OddParents's Fanfic is because "Happily Ever After" provided me with great closure, elaborate plot, and amazing detail. This 5 chapter story is superior, but not until you give a GREAT sense of closure, in the same unique style which this fanfiction was created. And if you don't, you will rue the day :P but seriously, please continue...

This is Ruby-Dragon 64 signing off. Goodnight, Folks!
Bullet Nick chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I really, really like this story. It seems to be a very special one, and I think that it has potencial to be even larger than it is right now. Please, this story can offer so much more from this beloved couple, so please, continue working on this. I don't care if it is rushed. I don't care if I have to wait months. I just want to see more of this fantastic story. Please, think about what you could do with this story...
Mike The SyrJirk chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Great story it was cool. But I totaly predicted the ending well not exactly word for word but the I love you part.
Dragonka chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
a friend got a date like this. no joke. nice story. doesnt matter if you cont because its a good story and exploration would be nice, but leaving it hanging with the private confessions lets the reader use his/her imagination.
Sky Wolf-Dragon chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Well it doesn't feel rushed at all. I think it's cool. I totally like how Timmy's changed and how Trixie isn't all "NOT WORTHY" all the time. It would be awesome if you continued it.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aww, Timmy is a lot more suitable then Tommy XD

CupidKirby
Karen chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
right more
Ojamajo-Fan chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
' Timmy: It’s almost a law… most gaming girls are anime lovers. '

How dows Timmy know these things? XD I luff anime AND THIS STORY _
Red Panda Bear chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
Great fic! I really enjoyed it. :) 10
yellowhearts chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Why? I really like this story! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ORDvbahsv. Oh bleh.
Anime Destiny chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Excellent job with this story you had done. I do like interaction with Timmy and Trixie.
DrkKni chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
That was very well written, especially considering the format you chose. Very daring, but you were able to pull it off beautifully. I could tell so much about them off of the phone. There was a lot of things between them not talked about, and I thought that gave the story a very deeper meaning than it would have had otherwise. The only thing I wasn't wild about was that the ending felt a little rushed. Anyways, excellent story, and I hope you continue writing.
Catlover15 chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
omg omg omg omg omg so good. you gotta write the next one now plz as soon as i saw that it was updated i clicked on it. i cant believe trixie loves timmy yay update update update lol
Ruby-Dragon64 chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
This is a nice piece of work. You have a unique talent that most Fairly Oddparents writers don't have. You have the heart of Timmy and know all about Trixie. You are a very talented writer and are very original. Please write a sequel. I give your FF story a 96. Keep it up.

This Ruby-Draogn 64 signing out. Good night folks!
Battousai187 chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
That was awesome, the way you did it worked so well for this fic. Most multi-chaptered fics don't always keep my interest, but this one rocked. great job.