Reviews for Everyone You Know
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I like this take on that little story arc. I've read a lot about the different ones, but I don't think I've ever seen this take on it. Thank you for sharing!

-Kai
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
woah, you have amazing insights into these characters!
There'sAlwaysAnException chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
the best story I've ever read
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was definitely well done :) good job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very interesting piece
Oz chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is how it should've been. Absolutely.
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is one of my all time fav NCIS stories. Featuring Tony being all he can be (but we so rarely see), and Tim not being able to help being an honest person, expecting honesty from the people around him. Very interesting insight to his dealing with the situation, and very realistic conversation at the end - spot on characters and very canon-esque. I so wish this had been an episode!

Thanks so much for sharing!
happily ever after all chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really liked this snippet. I think it was a wonderful insight on McGee's character.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Nicely done.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love it! I love the Tony/McGee thing. Its really good!
frauleina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I think you've really captured how NCIS moves it's stories along - with the whole fortune cookie through the elevator and the comments about the takeout from Tony. That was pure NCIS banter and antics.

McGee's perspective on how they've all changed was excellent. It showed how he had grown, but also how sometimes time can create more distance and road blocks than understanding. Tony's anger at the end and then their apparent mutual forgiveness also hit all the right notes. Thanks for sharing!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice. Very, very nice. I like this look at both Tony and McGee, seeing through McGee's eyes that there's more to Tony than first glance and none of us are sure exactly what more there is, but it's there none the less. Thanks for sharing.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wonderful fic! _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Good mood and tone.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Only just now found this - it's beautiful, haunting. I am a big fan of Rictus and your other stories and was sorry to see that you've had to leave ficdom behind (and I hope I'm wrong about that...) It was good to find a story I somehow overlooked before - almost as good as having new fic.

Maybe my favorite thing about your NCIS stories (at least for today!) is not only how well you do each character, but my hunch about how much you appreciate and like them, at least as you've come to terms with them while writing NCIS fic. At the end of your stories I feel as if I've just watched one of the better episodes, one done by the writers who really 'get' the characters, and who give the actors a script that they can really enjoy.

I think I liked this even more just finding it now, after having seen how the show has allowed McGee to grow. Your McGee here is so good, and completely fitting as an earlier version of the McGee we now see in S6. I like this pre-Jeanne version of Tony's undercover op, but with minor changes it could also fit as seamlessly into what happened in the show as well. McGee's trusting, naive pain at being deceived was really fine. And his blurted line that he wanted to be Tony's senior field agent - ah, wonderful. Just wonderful.

Thank you for sharing such quality, touching NCIS fic here. Just add me to another of the long list of readers who would love to see more.