Reviews for Everyone You Know
Very different.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/20
If many things! Wonderful take. Wonderful writing. xo
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I like this take on that little story arc. I've read a lot about the different ones, but I don't think I've ever seen this take on it. Thank you for sharing!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
woah, you have amazing insights into these characters!
There'sAlwaysAnException chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
the best story I've ever read
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was definitely well done :) good job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very interesting piece
Oz chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is how it should've been. Absolutely.
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is one of my all time fav NCIS stories. Featuring Tony being all he can be (but we so rarely see), and Tim not being able to help being an honest person, expecting honesty from the people around him. Very interesting insight to his dealing with the situation, and very realistic conversation at the end - spot on characters and very canon-esque. I so wish this had been an episode!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Dashine111 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really liked this snippet. I think it was a wonderful insight on McGee's character.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Nicely done.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love it! I love the Tony/McGee thing. Its really good!
frauleina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I think you've really captured how NCIS moves it's stories along - with the whole fortune cookie through the elevator and the comments about the takeout from Tony. That was pure NCIS banter and antics.

McGee's perspective on how they've all changed was excellent. It showed how he had grown, but also how sometimes time can create more distance and road blocks than understanding. Tony's anger at the end and then their apparent mutual forgiveness also hit all the right notes. Thanks for sharing!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice. Very, very nice. I like this look at both Tony and McGee, seeing through McGee's eyes that there's more to Tony than first glance and none of us are sure exactly what more there is, but it's there none the less. Thanks for sharing.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/15/2009