Reviews for The Dark Lord Who Came To Breakfast
Xedra chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
*giggle* Oh good heavens! A flustered and confused Malfoy is really funny. Loving the OOC-ness of it all.

Voldie will show up again? Goodie! Someone might die? Yay!
Xedra chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
*giving Voldie and Lucius a good whoopin with the snake cane*

Aw, now isn't Draco too adorable for words? LOL

Completely OOC, of course, but still nicely written. Interesting twist. :)

*bopping Draco on head with cane while Rune isn't looking*
me chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
i like. update soon
Xedra chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Poor Draco is all confused - LMAO!
Xedra chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
LMAO! Voldie on the potty! That's a good one!

I'm not big on HP/DM fics, but it'll be interesting to see how you twist this. I'm sure Harry would get a big kick out of anything that embarasses Draco. Harry's got that noble-thing going, so he'd probably wind up helping Draco out of a sticky situation if it were physically harmful, (after laughing his ass of first, of course) which would surprise Draco and get him to thinking... things.

Anyway, looking forward to what comes next! :D

*twirling the snake cane*
waterrain chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
This story is so hilarious! *Puppy dog eyes* Please more chapters _ cause this funny is so downright funny. Draco Malfoy was funny yelling "WHAT!" Lol great story _
Xedra chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
*happy sigh*

Ah, there's nothing like embarassing the Malfoys, is there!

OMG, I laughed so hard at this... well, aside from drooling over the mental image of Lucius in nuthin but grey pajama bottoms (*swoon* over Jason Isaacs).

Please add more chapters! The more you can embarass them, the better, it can be just the lousiest day ever in Malfoy history!

Oh, and I'll just take this... *snatches Lucius's very cool snake cane*
Jadzania chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is so hilarious! I'm just trying to imagine that scene... and I keep laughing. I wonder what Voldemort thinks of them? I like the way you have the scene descriped by Narcissa. And if you have a good idea to continue, then do!

_\\/ Tanja
Lyn Dulce chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow! You should soo make this longer! It's so funny cause it's soo akward! HAHA _