Reviews for The Assassin
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Angst Cat

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2012 term!

Our official website can be found here:
/feudal/

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:
group/FeudalAssociation/

This terms' Fiction/Artwork Winners List can be found here:
/feudal/winners/2012-2/july-2012-2/

Fiction Awards for this term, July 2012, may be found here.
?album105

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works..
MissieMae chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Beautiful. So beautifully written. Thanks for this!
none chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
love it love it love it!
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You should have made it longer dude.
Kinky-Hoe chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Amazing piece of angst! I don't really have other words to describe this oneshot. Left me speechless.

The characters' feelings were so well-portrayed that it was hard not to shed at least one tear! I really wonder if they'll ever meet again, but since there's no sequel, we all have to rely on the suspense and our own imagination.
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
i love the oneshot. thats really all i have to say. love it. .
kmoaton chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is wonderful! The edgy Kagome is wonderful to see. She's never depicted as cold and ruthless so it was a nice change. Good job!
none chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow! This was so good!

I loved how the storyline ran smoothly with enough flashbacks to understand how much he cares for her.

It brought tears to my eyes when he said "i still love you".

Awesome one shot!

Might you continue this fic with just another chapter? I wanna see what happens to her lol?
pinkduck chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great story. Very moving.
Lady Cai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
omg, luv it!
Princess Kitty1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wonderful!
SuperSlut5000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
VERY well done.

And I'm a tough cookie to please!
BlackParade chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I love this story! I love how it's written...You lucky, good writer. Grr. And I like the plot, how you switched the character of Kaggy and Inu. She's more like him, he's more like her...Keep on writing!
Kibo chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
M... my mouth is watering with drippy descriptiveness... and that final image of inu is hot... but, about the story itself... good! I love Kags as a hardass! So many ppl make her all weak and helpless, i hate that!