Reviews for William Restored
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
It was absolutely so beautiful and then you ripped it all away. I wish you had ended it differently but it leaves an impression, a sad one but still left one.
rain angst chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Well this is depressing. I love it. The ending was really well done. Great job on this story.
Happyangstywriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was really good
topsell chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I absolutely loved this! I always wanted to get to know more about the implications of the soul on Spike. They pretty much made it seem like there was no change in him (and I like that his humanity was part of what made him unique as a vampire, but he just pent 3 weeks in the school basement completely crazy and then went back to life with very little William-like behaviour).
Casteline chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved it. It was wonderful and a bit tearful. I'm about to go read the sequal. hope it lives up to its predecessor

Ella
Micuko chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Ah, that was so sad, poor Spike : I love the fic, it's great
K.h chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
It is very good wright more
Suzy chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
can you please write a sequel where they both get together and STAY together i knw this story is angst but it would be so cute! :) -
Adjovi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh...man...sure-leave me on the floor a blabbering mess. Wow..that was really beautiful! Go you! ;)
MythicRhyvon chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
OMG! that is so sad! i feel so bad for spike... will you add more? plzplzplz?
nokia chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
please tell me thet there is more to come, you can't leave it there ! make angel come spike.i want him to be happy.
DA chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was so sad. Poor Spike.