Reviews for The Link - Part Two
Splishboom chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
This is so excellent! Are you ever coming back? (
musichick chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
This is truly brilliant you know. You're a fabulous writer... but I must inquire: you had a part three to this, and I came back to see if you had updated it...but it's disappeared entirely! Are you re-writing the next couple of parts to this story? Because honestly, you're holding us in suspense here! You're one of those authors that makes the story come alive. I *love* "The Link" heaps...and every month I show up on here just to see if you've put out another part! PLEASE finish this! I'm absolutely DYING here! :)
cackle chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
GREAT STORY, please do more of this
Mija chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
More please. Sometimes I wonder if the sun has gotten to Ardeth. That was pretty crazy of him to do that to Audrey.
Black Hole chapter 2 . 7/26/2001
This story is sooooo cool! Hurry up with the next chapter please?
pink flamingo empress chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
ACK! NO! u can't just LEAVE him there! although ardeth IS cute when he's upset...
kizwaz chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
please write some more. this is a great piece of fiction.
Moonwing1 chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
This is intriguing so far. Don't stop! But maybe add a few more familiar elements. Hint hint. Keep up the good work.
Maya chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
WOW!

I love the story,and I love Ardeth even more,

I mean, that georgous complexion, that well built body, that long black hair, that dessert style, and those sexy lips, god I just wanna take him and :::pauses,realises that she's slipping again::: anyway please update soon!
SB Syd chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
Continue Please! I luv this story. It's soooo...cool. Please hurry with chapter 3
Kit Thespian chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
whoa, that was weird. write more!
TrunksPunkPixy chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Oh that was chilling! This story just keeps getting deeper and deeper! I Love it soooooooo much! Please I have to have more!
Britt chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
I luv it! keep it up! :)
Aulizia chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
ahhh, no don't stop there i need to know what happens next! this is sooooo good write more. please?
Shinimegami Lady Of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
...whoa... That was good... You need to write more... I am a big Ardeth fan, and you protrayed him very well... What will happen next? The suspense is killing me, so please write more! _