Reviews for To Be Whole
Snowflakewarrior chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Pleeeeeeaassseee finish this story. I love this story.
Snowflakewarrior chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
More please I love this story.
foolboy19 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
this was a great chapter and I really like your story and am looking forward to the rest of it
IasWraith chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh man I love this story and sad to see it in hiatus please return and continue it.
InkMystic chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
gotta say I've really enjoyed this story so far, so if you plan on updating it anytime soon I look forward to it
Lazyman12 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
This story is great. But the way you spelled Akatsuki is wrong. I probabily not the first one who told yo this but, since you continue to write the story and didn't change the spelling mistake, I'll tell you it now. It is not Atkatsuki it is Akatsuki. Hope to read the next chapter.
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
loved the story!
nekoken chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Hey great story very well written. Loved the Ten and Naruto romance and your whole writing style in general. Also enjoyed your training methods and such. its A shame this story hasn't been updated in three years hope you didn't die or something and that you start updating this again at least to slap together some kind of ending though I could see this story going on for awhile if you wanted
Jeffrey Vasquez chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
Awesome story, and even though you might not have enjoyed this last chapter, I have to say that I did. The pacing is well done, six months of close daily interaction is more than enough time for the seeds of affection to set in. Toss in the shock of a life and death situation, and that affection suddenly can blossom into something else.

I felt that the pacing of this chapter was well done too. Explaining secrets and dropping such heavy knowledge into their laps was a pivotal turning point in both of their lives Tenten is a descendant of the First, and Naruto is the son of the Fourth. I like the fact that the pair of them are Gutter Royalty, as well as the fact that Tenten's hero is a blood relative without her knowing it.

I know that there is a lot of canon stuff that has been revealed in between the time you last updated and now, and some of it contradicts some of your plot points. Still, I encourage you to ignore canon and continue to run with what you've laid down so far. This is a wonderful story and I would love to see it finished. There aren't very many solid stories that explore the Tenten/Naruto relationship, and I love how you've portrayed her character here.

Here's hoping that you'll find the inspiration to continue!
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
what's up with all the Chinese?

(or kanji)
jediguru chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! its over! AAAHHHHHHH! i hate it when people do this! it been like 3 1/2 years since the last update! damn it!
FellowNrd chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
This was really good, nice change of pace from some of the more regular plot line of fics on this sight. Too bad this appears to be a dead fic, and it looks like you haven't been on in a while. Shame. O well despite it only partially full filling my Naru/Ten obsession on the moment it was a worthwhile read.
to be whole lover chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
please update
EbonPurlight chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
narutoxtenten72 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
dude come on and update its been freckin 4 years sence u last updated come on bro