Reviews for A Higher Law
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/25
this should be interesting _
MrsMorgan813 chapter 29 . 4/7
such a cute story!
The plot of this story is great, but sometimes, with your writing style, I get the feeling that you're writing an essay.
I love this story soooo much
twinningbigtime chapter 29 . 1/24
Naaaaaw love love loved it!
AMAZING chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Awesome! Love it!
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Great story! Really sweet.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
Loved this story. Thought it was well written, funny and very interesting to read
colorprism chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
The United States legal system is modeled after the British legal system of common law. I'm not an expert on the British system, but it's probably very close to what we have here in the U.S.

The situation you're describing (the MOM repealing werechild laws and forcing Hermione to abort the fetus) is very unbelievable. Her pregnancy would be legally "grandfathered." She conceived a werechild when it was legal to do so (required, even). If the MOM repeals the LeStrange werechild law, they would have to grant an exception to any fetus/child that was conceived when the LeStrange werechild legislation was in effect.

Politically speaking, this situation is also very unbelievable. Forcing a women to have an abortion - - especially when she legally conceived - - is political suicide. Politicians might be crazy, but they're also the exact opposite of suicidal. In fact, politicians typically do whatever is needed to save themselves and their political careers. Btw, if you want to get politicians to do something, show them how it's in *their own* best interest.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I've never read a story where Dumbledore's death was a ruse and I love it! I've also never read one with a werewolf marriage law, absolutely genius. Loving the story already.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
oh, never mind I see
snape was there sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
You should've said something about Severus snape
What happened to him if Dumbledore was ALIVE!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
Nice story.
guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
kind of sad that the way you build hermione up is by breaking tonks down. completely unnecessary.
KarukMomma chapter 29 . 7/6/2015