Reviews for Thicker than Blood
Kakashi-Hatake girl12 chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
You should add more u did a great job
tsukiomi chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Omg! Always keeping me on my toes with all this drama! I hope to god you make itachi a somewhat decent guy and he realizes he loves sakura before sasuke gets to her. In my opinion, sasuke brought it on upon himself...itachi, just helped sakura...and gave her the passion and love she needs. Update, update, update!
Seraphinus chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I know. I know. This is like, what? three years late? But you just have to continue to finish this story. Pleease! It kills me not knowing what happened next. If someone died? Maybe sasuke caught sakura and killed her(which would kill me)? Or if itachi got there just at the last second and saved her and then killed sasuke(I'm kind of hoping for that one, even though I'd feel sorry for sasuke)? Who knows? I sure don't. I hope to soon but it is up to the author. Which is you. So please? Even if not, I will be somewhat satisfied with this because it was a great story and I loved it alot. All the sexy drama, romance, and especially the angst was just awesome. Absoulutely loved the different perspectives of the story, especially sasuke's and itachi's(though I wanted to know more about his thoughts), it made it way better.
Vicky le Fay chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
please update soon :D
nejisakura chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
please update soon!
Seiko Aisling chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Excellent story. when's the next chapter?
craizypet chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
hurry up! you left another cliff hanger... WILL SASUKE REALLY KILL SAKURA, FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE/SHAPTER OF 'THICKER THAN BLOOD'! hehe, i can so see this as some type of tv show, or maybe a movie with a sequel, lol. im craizypet by the way, i got lots to do so ill review soon, plus im a copy and paster so i can read it again later person, so ill review when finished reading.

craizypet
craizypet chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
YOU LEFT A CLIFFHANGER! HOW MORE TORTUROUS CAN YOU GET? EVEN IF IT DOES MAKE PEOPLE LOVE YOU WHEN YOU PUT OUT THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
alanasometimes chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Ye*

I Love ItaSakue, Anti-SakuSasu.

Yummie.
Lady Natsume chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
its good please update soon
hailiebailie chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
OMG! This is INTENSE! I don't know a part of me wants to see what happens if Sasuke does catch her (call me a sadist) but at the same time he's a bastard so I don't want him to have any pleasure after hurting Sakura-chan! I'll let you decide that though...

But I know however way it's going to turn out, it'll be amazing and I'm going to be all fangirlish after I read it! Oh and I love your other fic 'Hunter and Prey' it actually has started a new 'KakaSaku' obsession for me.

PLEASE UPDATE! And once again, awesome fic(s)!
Superstitious chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
More? Please!

Love it. I can't wait to read more!
MissJMarie chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Yes! BLOOD! Blood is good!

Anyway, love the story!
Roo4life chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Update soon! unless on hold
CocoChicken chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Absolutely love this. I was actually listening to S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True and didn't realise until it came to the chorus and I was like 'ZOMG, THEME TUNE OR WHAT?' XD