Reviews for Secret Nights
I think you should continue!It's a great story so ,it's the best one from all the Shino x Kiba,fanfic I've read so you have no idea how much I've been like,I NEED to read dis fanfiction NOW!This is my way of saying please continue.
NamelessSomebody chapter 11 . 5/11
Uhmm... if you're still out there... please continue this story... PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE...
blizzardtail chapter 11 . 5/3
Please continue with this it is really good plus I wanna know what happens with kibas mum and the Kikai.
(•v•)/ 3
OAO chapter 11 . 4/1
CONTINUE PLZZZZZZZZ
BEEYOUTIFULL chapter 1 . 4/1
ERMAHGERD BEEYOUTIFULL! SO BEEYOUTIFULL! /
Please continue pleassss
BrightSideOfTheMoon chapter 11 . 3/2
Haha I like this! Need more.. Please keep up the good work!
Lol I like this story so smexy!
Two-Tailed mouse chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Shoot! I wouldn't want to be in Kiba's shoes NOW! hehe... Curious to know how he'll get out of this one. Please, do continue this story, it's one of the best I ever read. One more thing, you mentioned Shikamaru a few chapters ago. Will he do some sort of appearance in the story too? Because, you know, he's one of my favourite Naruto characters.
Two-Tailed mouse chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
It's amazing how you can catch the character's personalities so perfectly. Kiba's dog instincts and Shino's timidity... Sometimes I feel like I'm reading the manda itself!
Two-Tailed mouse chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
The plot of your story is starting to get more... how can put it? Wide? Many things have been happening lately, making everything definitely interesting. I wonder what this Aburame girl will be like? And will Shino be able to confess his sexuality to her in order to get some female feromones? Just imagining what may happen next makes me excited.
Two-Tailed mouse chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I gotta say that the way you write is really good! I know what Shino will do... [;-)]. Now the question is: how will Kiba react to it? Will he freak out and faint? Will remain asleep? Will he be made at Shino for stalking him like that? Will he simply enjoy? I'm dying to find out!
IrritatedScotsman chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Please update ;-;
I love this story and it's really hard to find ShinoxKiba fanfics
YaoiGirl09 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
It might be too late to review considering the last time u updated but u should totaly continue! I would love to read more if u every decide to resurrect this story, which i hope u do :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/28/2014