Reviews for Kind of a Family Thing
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh, this was so very well done. Actually, I'm a bit of a mixed bag on Ellen and Jo - for some reason I want to like them, but they also irritate the hell out of me. That's also how I felt about Missouri. She was awful mean, I thought, to Dean.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ah I liked this. I didn't care much for any Harvelle, but yes Ash is good, but oh this was wonderful. I really loved Sam's demon powers (Satanic sounding much?)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
But why? What did Jo do to offend you, really? Give me a good reason, not all that 'oh she's a manipulative bitch' stuff, because she never once manipulates anyone.
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Well. Wow. I've never really found anyone with such a firm anti-ellen stance. Huh. Anyway. I really like Ellen, and I took the scene where she finds out about Sam much differently, but reading this I see how it can be seen from your point of view. And as much as I love (loved) Ellen, I like this story too. Dean was so closed off from everyone at this point in the show, I can totally see him getting annoyed and reacting this exact way. Very well written and interesting story :)
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i liked it...very "Dean".
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
More power to the fan fic pen LOL I loved this one shot. I am adding it to my Fan Fiction Newsletter, check it out tomorrow through my home page. I also do NOT like or agree with the Ellen/Jo dynamic. Ash is the only cool one out of the bunch. Thanks for sharing your opinions through your writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Well, I liked Ellen, but I DO think that this is a very realistic piece. I can actually see this happenin'. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
AbsoluteJem chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Oh good, someone else who dislikes the annoying little 'hick' princess Jo. Damn, someone needs to inform ol' Kripke that realistically, she most likely would look nothing like that! And, seriously wandering around out in the middle of nowhere where strange loners (hunters) happen to frequent, in those outfits? But no, she's so strong and tough. *rolls eyes* She'd probably have been raped by now! Gr... And Ellen? We-ell... Dunno 'bout her yet. At first she was okay, but my dislike is growing.

Ahem. 'scuse the rant *cough*

Ash is much loved though. Agrees, Andy's Adorable. Hehehehehehehehe *cough*
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
love it!

MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
very good, very good. i liked it. :)
FaithfulLurker chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Love the fic! Down with Ellen and Jo! Their too nosy for their own good if you ask me but you're totally right Ash and Andy rule! Once again great fic!
karmine chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
You totally rock!...That was such an awesome fanfic! I wish Dean did that in the show! ...I hate the road house crew... thanx for making this fic! _
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This was good. Very good. I think I loved it. Jo and Ellen piss me off. Ash rocks. And Andy? Simply Aw-worthy.(Not to be confused with awesome. But he was that too.)
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
You're not the first who wrote a fic where dean speaks his mind to ellen but i honestly can't read enough of those. I don't like Jo at all: she looks like an immature kid and i liked ellen until the least 2 minutes of Simon said. Thanks for your fic, it was great!
samanddean chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Another wonderful post "Simon Said" story! I wish that Dean had said this to mama Ellen too! I'm appalled at the way she talked to him and that Sam just opened his big mouth and let out such dangerous information! What was Kripke thinking? Alas, the deed is done and I'm sure it sets up more trouble ahead for the boys. I just wish it hadn't been Sammy who let the horse out of the gate, I wish mama Ellen (well, I wish she'd fall off a cliff, but...) had over heard the info somehow instead so we could have seen her true colors.

Thanks Silver Kitten for writing another excellent story! You have such talent. Keep writing!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »