Reviews for Hey, Juliet!
Mina416 chapter 36 . 11/16/2015
You know 'Hey, Juliet!' is one of the best fanfiction I read.. You know how to make the story more interesting and you not rush when in come about romance.. You make perfect story with your imagination.. I hope you continued this story.. To tell the true I really wish to read this story until last chapter.. Hope you update soon. Sayonara minna~..
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2015

'Gently asking if he was alive'

«Excuse me, sir? Are you alive?»
Guest chapter 36 . 2/16/2015
Hi I um know that it's been 6 years since you've written HEY JULIET and I don't know if you even write anymore but do you think you can consider continuing writing your fanfics I fell in love with your story so quick and I don't want my imagination to finish your amazing story telling plz consider this I hope you do still write but underneath another name '_'
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 36 . 1/31/2015
I've loved this so far! it was a great story!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
Ichigo... Ichigo Kurosaki...
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
TheMimeThatTalks chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I thought it was uchiha?
Senju Serena chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
"so that's where Kyo gets it from" hahahahaha. brilliant, my friend! I just laughed myself silly at the scene where tamaki comes barging in
VIVIEN G chapter 36 . 10/26/2013
The last time you updated was in 2009 I surely doubt you'll update this AMAZING SLASH AWESOME SLASH INCREDIBLE STORY a girl can dream though.. I know you may not see this maybe you will I just wanted to say how creative this was and how awesome it was to read this :) loved it very much
Marshmallow Fudge Up chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Chan is for a girl
Kun is for a boy
San is for both
Sama is for someone in high regards (like royalty)
Chi is for a small child or someone /super/ kawaii or moe.

Onee-chan/Nee is for girls
Onii-san/ Nii for boys
Outo-san is for a father
Okaa-san is for a mother

Ouji is for prince
Hime is for princess

Just thought you could use the correct honorifics.

Good story, by the way c:
BrainWithAMouth chapter 36 . 1/29/2013
Hopefully as soon as possible will be in the near future. Seriously, I love your story, and as I've only come across it recently I hope that you will decide to update in 2013.

This is one of the best OHSHC stories I've read so far, and I really, and I mean REALLY, want to read more ASAP. I love everything about it. From your OC Kyo to her interactions with the twins and the other hosts. I even like your minor OCs, characters who I usually pay little attention to. Case in point, will he see Ami and Hana again? What will come of Momiji's crush on Kyo? Will said crush clash with the twins'? (Which would be awesome). I also to my great shock liked that one segment when Kyo met Renge, the latter of which I can barely stand! I can't name any of the other things I want to see because it would take forever, so I will finish with this:

This is an excellent story, and I don't know what's taken you so long, but I hope and pray for a "Aha!" moment to come to you so that we may see what happens next with Kyo and the rest in "Dear Juliet, I Love You".

Yours Truly, Noel Ardnek

Update ASAP!
Ninistuck chapter 35 . 10/6/2012
My comment was suddenly cut off for Ch. 36 so here was the rest of what I was going to add along with my own explanation to this occurrence. I found myself thinking, "Why not have Kyo end up with both Hitachiin twins? Is it such a crime to have the other miss out on the joys of being with her?" but of course I need to face the reality of this and tell myself that sadly it won't be the case. Also I really can hate how touchy electronics can be because when you aren't done typing and your technology just assumes that a casual mistaken swipe of your finger means your done and then proceeds to process the accidental request of posting a review you can't help but get frustrated. Neh?
Ninistuck chapter 36 . 10/6/2012
As upset as I was to find out that you ended the story so suddenly, even though I had started reading long after you had finished I can't wait to read the new story you planned on posting, also I felt you did a wonderful job with the characters! Have a little faith in your talent will ya! ;) I was so wrapped up in the romance, thinking the whole time that she would just end up with Karou although by the ending I found myself, strangely, think
AnimeGirlWithABigHeart chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Using the iPad, so I couldn't log in... Isn't hentai supposed to mean sexual refrences? Eh. Yaoi is... 'shudders' yuri is actually... Normal. Probably cos I'm a girl.
Somewhere chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Why is Kyo strangely reminding me of Shikamaru from Naruto?