Reviews for A slow love confess itself
cocainencaviar chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely loved everything about this story. The way you've written this is so beautiful, I love Sasuke's fragily, all his questioning... Ahhh I love this soo much!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
AAAAHHH! SO CUTE! SO SO SO CUTE! WHY IS THIS STORY SO FREAKIN ADORABLE?!

Ohmigod I love this story! It's so cute! Normally I don't particularly like this pairing but you've pretty much made me fall in love with this in only, what, 2,500 words? You, I must confess, are an amazingly spectacular writer! I mean, this wasn't even all that long (no offense or anything) but it was fantastic all in itself! It was so so so cute!

Thank you for such a cutesy adorable story!

Love,

チョッパーくん
artimismoon95 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love the way you wrote this!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awwwwwww darn it i love you! your storys are great and beautiful!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
What a beautiful story. That's all I really have to say, it was beautiful.
Chadyz chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Again a beautiful story, and even if I don't usually like first person POV, this one was really beautifully written that I can only like it
Itanaru101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LOVE DIS SO BLOODY MUCH!
fishbird chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I just love the way you portrait them. And the way you write. I cant really describe it, but it captures me.
moopad chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
(TT) emotional reunion isn't it?

beautiful work

thanx
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Its soo cute! It made me want to cry...

About what time is this set at?
Nemo-hime chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
this was beautiful. i loved it.
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
omg that was happy yet sad but what really made it all emotional was that i was listening to this randome song it only one by yellowcard i love YAY SASUNARU OR NARUSASU FOREVER
personart chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow, great fic it's not the first time I read and review it but I still like ti very much!
Meyham chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
ADORABLE. Kinda OOC on Sasuke's...and Naruto's part though.
mysterywolfgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was so awesomely written! I am officially your fan ,