Reviews for In Between Time
Undesirable13 chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I have just found your story, and I would love to find the end of it. I'd really love to see it all come together.

I'm sure I'm not the only person still reading, so if you're still able to finish I'd love to read it! :)
SimplyFox chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
This story is super excellent thank you so much for writing!
I love how you portray the way everyone has been affected by their recent experiences with Taichi's disappearance and Tai's own struggle to cope with being left behind in the digital world (I love every little revealing peek into Tai's psyche. I can't imagine him being wholly stable mentally after being left alone for 3 years and it's great to see the little thoughts and actions that show it).

Anywhoo, thanks again for writing and I hope to read from you again someday!
Flareons chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Oh damn this is really well-written and in-character and /wow/ I love it! Hopefully this story isn't abandoned. hrghhhh
Seany Mac chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
I just discovered this story the other day and burned right through it. This is great stuff really gripping. It's unfortunate that life and such has prevented you from updating this more regularly, but I really hope you do finish the story. I particularly enjoy the fact that there doesn't seem to be any sort of fanboyishness to it, in that you really try (and succeed!) to tell a cool story that stays true to the characters as they were on the show, with a bit more darkness and rawness sprinkled in to great effect. I hope you keep writing this story and one day finish it!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
You're amazing for keeping this story going for so long and I love ya for it! It's still a great story keep updating :)
cinderellaheart chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
This story is AMAZING! I just happened to find it last night and couldn't stop reading. Seeing that its taking you a few years to update saddens me. I'm truly in love with this story and can't wait for you to update it! I don't think I could stand the wait! :)
BladeMasterAd chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Jesus H. Christ...can't believe this story was finally updated...and I really can't believe that you started writing it in 2006...where does the time go.

It's good to see you back and updating...I do feel like things are starting to move faster...I hope the logic as to why Tai and Mimi are the only ones without Digimon becomes clear.

I can understand that you may be eager to wrap this story up, but please dont move too fast at the expense of character and plot development.

It's satisfying to know that you are still working on bringing this story to completion...I hope you dont wait another number of years to update again...though thats what I said last time and look where that left us...
Hanael Pi Myths chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
This story is beautifully written. Your narrative style is so unique. It's more like a painting than a story. I hope that you plan to finish it.
The 10th Wand chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Very good story for both the interactions between characters and the emotions they display.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Well thats not a good A/n.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
heh go Joe
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
aww poor ol couple.
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
well thats happens when you distract someone damnit Matt
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Very interesting, for a moment I thought the digi world was undergoing data corrosion.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
what is the in between time? Wouldn't Tai be much older from the time difference in the digital world? And Mimi with Tai is Mimato right?