Reviews for Skylines and Wheatfields
ellieroxyoursocksoff chapter 65 . 1/8/2010
WOW

OMG i love this story so much :)

u should be really proud of it
Lola-Ladybug13 chapter 65 . 10/15/2009
I love this! Amazing story! Great job! ]
iamscully chapter 65 . 12/20/2008
i have enjoyed reading this story over the past several days. you didn't really explain what happened with lindsay going back to the prison to see her attacker/laurel's killer, but i am assuming she didnt go, which i think is good, as it cut the power he had over her. i am glad it ended happily (not perfect because they both still have issues to work out with their family and each other but that is life!) but with them together. :)
serenity2bliss chapter 26 . 12/1/2008
You have no idea how many times I've read this fic and yet this chapter got to me each and every time. It's just such an emotional chapter but still remain realistic and in character.
Flynn chapter 65 . 8/31/2008
I have enjoyed this fic a lot. Not easy when you're supposed to be working, but I just couldn't help it. Is there an epilogue to this story and some sort of sequel?
iheartcsinewyork chapter 65 . 8/4/2008
I absolutely loved this story! It was incredible! Amazing!
MedievalContessa chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Just started reading, but don't have time to finish it all! Love it so far, though! :D
luverofthings chapter 65 . 10/25/2007
this was freakin' awesome!
katydid13 chapter 65 . 10/21/2007
I'm kind of new to D/L and I just read this in one sitting! Wonderful story! You captured them so well.
twinkeyrocks chapter 65 . 10/8/2007
I am in love with this story! I didn't stop reading it for a whole day.
VegasButterfly chapter 65 . 8/27/2007
i love it, great job:)
Chelliyah chapter 65 . 7/25/2007
img huni, i cant belive it has come to an end! i soo have tears in my eyes reading the last part of the chapter, just knowing it was it :( you have totally fuelled my DL additcion to beyond satisfaction with this fic, and i really cannot wait for the epilogue if u decide to write it! i knwo its taken my some time to read n review this but i have had trouble with my net again :( this is my all time favourite story hun, the ups the down, the laughs the cry's.. i love it! u rock SJ!

X
RachelHeidi chapter 65 . 7/16/2007
I’m so sad it’s finished! But if you’re spanning into a new fic, I guess it’s acceptable. ;-) That was really good and I really enjoyed how you wrapped it up to transfer to a new one. AWESOME JOB, SWEETIE!
marialisa chapter 65 . 7/16/2007
I'd be really upset that this was over if I didn't know the sequel was in production!

Love Uncle Lariat...nice tie in to Texas (or shameless plug?) and the conversation in the barn was priceless. Favourite line

QUOTE: “Best one in the whole lot, long, shapely legs, strong hindquarters and those eyes…intelligent, sensitive… mesmerizing.” /QUOTE

Still trying to decide if he is talking about the horse or not here *lol*

Scene between Patrice and Lindsay was wonderful - love how you have a conclusion but haven't gone down the 'happy ever after' route. The scene is heartfelt and suggests a way to go before their realtiomship is truely repaired.

The 'bedroom' scene though...I laughed so hard. An * full of buckshot; climbing a trellis; falling in through the window...excellent stuff, and then you throw in the emotion. Wonderful, wonderful writing.

The ending was perfect. Loved this line

QUOTE: “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some catching up to do on my sleep. Some insatiable woman kept me awake most of the night fulfilling her most erotic fantasies.” /QUOTE

*giggle*

Loved the fic from start to end and can't wait for the sequel!
LocoGreggo chapter 65 . 7/15/2007