Reviews for The Sun Crystal
ALEXandra rozE chapter 22 . 3/14
loved ur work but one request .can u sent me a pm whn u upload the sequel ? plzzzzzz am really disperate for it
oh my god this was a great ending
Stellia chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
You mean to tell me after dating for all their high school/college career, running away together, getting pregnant and marrying, Stella have never met Brandon's parents and siblings until the wedding. That's crazy. I would never marrying a man no matter how much I love a man, I wouldn't marrying him until he introduce me to his family.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
grate story
! :)
Toko Magic chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
lol borat is a real stupid comedy but i love it
Summer princess chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Great story .
Summer sparkle chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Very interesting chapter full of exitment and romance
jlo chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Omg! This is good u should have a sequel where stella and brandon take home there babies. And then the guys have a chat session and brandon tells them all about the pain and torture it was in the delivery room.
jlo chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I love this whole thing! They should make u the editor for the next wind season I don't no y this season is about mermaids and stuff and y the wind as grown ups r still dress in like lol kids but I guess it goes along with the fairy theme
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
dont kill stella u8nawise i dont like your story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
hahaha!
gabriella chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
dude are u Shakespeare or some one like ?