Reviews for Inside your Mind
Oh man! This makes sense. Here I was wondering what kind of 232 word chapter could have 900 reviews. I get it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Oh. I have this story in my favorite links collection, and now when I do the big fanfic reading wheel its gone with just this note :-( tbh I'd rather read the old but well-liked - if by authors standards a bit outdated - version than nothing at all.
I sincerely hope for my next reading wheel. Perhaps there is hope to find it again :)
Looking out there chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Ahhhhhhh just saw the story is gone for now
ZexionNomura chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Please keep at it, because I loved the story as it was before so if you're making it better then I will definitely love it even more now! I hope you never quit writing because this 'monster' as you called it was still a great story! Keep up the great work!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Please tell me this is getting reworked still? I haven't read this and it's been recced to me by so many people and I can't even read it.
Tijana chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I'm still waiting for the re-write. :( Please update soon!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
You've completely botched up your dialogue punctuation. Worst I've ever seen. While the idea is excellent, the grammar issues take away from the story.

It's supossed to be like this:

"Hello," said Harry.

Not... whatever it is you do.
Anon chapter 37 . 1/5/2015
It's been nearly five and a half years and we still await an update...what is taking so long?
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
awww man! thats just cruel! what happenss next? have mercy, i beg you
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
i love this story so effing much.
also you continuously misspell the word "effort" (you spell it 'afford"). might want to correct it.
typos aside, your writing rocks.
Typewriter 15 chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Breathtaking story! I wish you would update. Its been 5 years, but I updated a story the other day after 4 years. So I'll have hope!
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
No...NONONONONONONONONONONO! How could you do that to us?! Leaving us with that cliffhanger and not having updated in years?! You are a cruel cruel person! I'm almost crying from all the emotions I'm feeling right now! You say that you have the story already done but just haven't updated it yet, so please, please, PLEASE update before I lose my mind?!
jennakat01 chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
No. NONONONONONO! I can't man. I just can't. How can you leave it at such a painful cliffhanger? This is so much worse than when Breakout Kings stopped at the second season. I'm about to cry. PLEASE update. I NEED THIS! Your story is beyond awesome and its definitely on my top 10, if not top 5. You actually gave me a bit of inspiration for my own Tom/Harry story, so thanks. Even if you don't complete this, you gotta at least tell me 3 things. 1. What exactly does Voldemort want with Harry? I don't think its some lust crap, but if it is I gotta know. Or it could be the power Harry has. I could see that. Also, does Voldemort know Tom has betrayed him? And has Tom ACTUALLY betrayed? Ya never know. And if he does know, why hasn't he done anything? 2. Who is Shadow? I know the servant is Ginny. That's obvious. But I'm not sure if Shadow herself is Cho or Luna. I'm thinking more on the lines of Luna, but that whole deal with the Christmas Ball kinda put me on the rails. 3. What. The. Hell. Is Harry's power? This is a must girl. I NEEEEEED to know. Please, my curiosity is going to kill me. I also see that my review has gotten a bit too long so I'm gonna go, but really, you gotta finish this! PLEASE.

-Have a wonderful existence
Lavonya chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
MORE! PLEASE?! I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
I wonder what the power is...