Reviews for Hate Is A Powerful Word
Shit. She didn't tell him about Roberto.
So Ron had something with parvati.. interesting twist
Wow. That was hot
Damn! These two are mental
Wtf.. I am laughing hysterically
Okay. It's a nice start. Looking forward
Salamina1412 chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
God I loved it! I spent the last four hours reading this amazing story! Great job. ..
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
that was a good read. It was like watching a nice romantic comedy... well done
Carol chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Love this story
waspsbewaremywrathrawr chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
Oh Gods, I think I love you! You created this lovely masterpiece and now I love you.
EverlarkDramione chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
I loved it!
Rae Ella chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I lly enjoyed this story. I generally try to stay away from Ron x Hermione stories as I believe people portray them incorrectly and it does my head in however this was brilliant! Deserves a hell of a lot more reviews that's for sure! x
hg2010 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Wow lots of twist. Reading first few chapters, especially the one with the labour scene, I thought what more is there that the story is 17 chaps long. Found the twists and I absolutely loved them.
melove167 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
I read this about 3/4 years ago and added to my favorites.I decided to reread it again this morning and I expected to not like it that much anymore considering that i was really young 4 years ago and my taste has really changed but surprisingly i still really love this story. Great plot, great characters. I especially love the line "This was the kiss that would have kept her from leaving" and the last two sentences of this story. Great Job!
TheBookBully chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Omg, loved this SO much! I don't usually do canon but this great story may make me tackle more Ron/Hermiones in the future! super fantastic!