Reviews for Songs from within the Gilded Cage
Lizardbut chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I really enjoyed your trilogy. So often writers lose the negative side of humanity in their writing. You present it as it is both the good and the bad. The ending was very fitting, not happy but not sad. The way you refered to her as a bird at the end was really powerful. It showed her transformation for what it was sad but not the worst thing that could of happen. You do a really good job of making your character human and conveying who they are. Thank you for the amazing stories.

Zizi
4-eyedDragon chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
This was well-written. Good job
Infallible.Mirage chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Powerful and sad~and so very very real

I don't like the idea of Kalasin smoking though, but the analogy of the bird at the end was good, if just slightly OOC
KensingtonGold chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
I know that its been almost a year since you've finished this story but I wanted you to know that it was a fantastic and utterly poignant story which tapped into the struggles and misery of miscarriage and marriage. Well done and the best of luck with your other stories!
kotokodainetohru chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Jeez... thats depressing but I guess if a couple can make it through a miscarriage then thats a good marriage... get my drift? As in they better make it through without completely hating each other of Liz-E will be upset...

KDCorLiz-E
Daine's daughter chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Very powerful. I love your writing style. I can't wait for the next chapter!
jocat chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Very powerful, full of emotion. I have read your other K/K stories but to me this is your best. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
Daine's daughter chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Oh, I really like this! It's sad, and intense, but I love it. Write more please!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
O! I like this one! It's so sweet!

Please write more like this!