Reviews for Life Goes On
BettyHall223 chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Just read all of this story from beginning to end. I'm SO enjoying this series and look forward to the next part. Can't wait for the new baby to be born! And will we find out who these mysterious people are that are stalking the children?
Samandjackforever chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
How bout Dan and jan have their first baby? Hm?
Starlover1990 chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
i like it, great chapter, i was already wondering when the 4th child would come:) i'm hoping that the next piece will come soon:)
nogigglingmajor chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
*sniff* loved it! So beautiful! Finally have the last life comign into the story. But that means that the next piece is the last! WAH! You are just such an amazing wirter, i mean check out this series just for starters! The parts are novel lenght...you're just...there's just no word to descrobe you, maybe "Why the HELL are you NOT an author in the publioshing industry?' *hugs*
alterangirl chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Aw! This is so sweet!
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Reading this one I could not help but smile and I love how Sam gave Jack the news :) I will be here for your next one as you have me addicted to your fics.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
What a sweet ending to a Great story!I hope you plan on doing morein this series or starting a new series!PLEASE POST SOON!
alterangirl chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Oh! *shivers* Scary!
Toomi chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Loved Jack's speech... Only one more chapter (sobs..) Hope it's a long one.
RomieG chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Thank God Grace is a smart little girl! Thank you for writing her that way! I don't think I could have handled her being kidnapped. And I do remember a comment that was made in "Alone" I believe it was, that talked about the near abduction attempt. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
I am so glad that Grace went to her parents before following the strange man. I am still very much interested, so please keep posting :)
sammie77 chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
OK! Gettin' to the really good stuff now! (Not that the rest isn't good stuff - I just like intrigue!) Can not WAIT for the next chapter - and for the next in the series! More, more, more!
Starlover1990 chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
cool chapter...i love little grace. so cute, and she listen luckely to her parents...please update soon, i want to know who that man is
Samandjackforever chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Keep going! YAY! Wedding! now how bout a baby?
spacemonkey1129 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
I'm glad that D&J are FINALLY GETTING MARRIED! I think it's cute that thier having a small intimate CONTINUE!