Reviews for Start of Something New
PunkPrinc3ss chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It got me touched. The birth of something new... It's always magical.
KarinNatsukawa chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww, that's a cute little chapter. Add more?
ScorpionGoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I've read this twice, actually... And this is the sole time I decided to review. Well, sowee... I don't have that much time nowadays D. Anyway, I really like how you picture the birth of the baby girl of Neji and Tenten. I always wanted to see them having a baby, and now my dream is fulfilled. Thanks
Winteress chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Very, very nice. Makes me wonder what pregnant will be like... Really... D.
anbuone-CAPnKakashi0643 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
naruto likes his daughter 2 b like him! :D

yukiko:ramen!ramen!ramen!ramen!ramen!
Heart chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I heart your stories and the information given
Matahari chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Cute! I'm sure Neji wouldn't have forgiven himself if he had missed the birth of his baby! Can't wait to see how they both will react to the many things a baby can offer!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
HAHAHA! That was SO SWET! U ROCK!
VivaciousLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
kawaii I would imagine them having twins though actually but thats just me! I love it!
erigstimloveles chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
OMG. that was an awesome fic. AND IT'S COOL HOW THEY'RE ALL PAIRTED OFF OR MARRIED ALREADY! but are you going to continue this fic or not? cuz u can add ideas like tenten and neji start fighting becuz of the baby (u know what i mean...like work, chores, errands and etc.)
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This had a pretty good writing style. It focused on Tenten's thoughts and feelings. :)
Ange chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw...

how sweet.

i personally wanted it to be a boy though.

UPDATE SOON
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aw! Continue! Pwease! ] I love it! It was so cute.
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw...does the baby have neji's eyes, or tenten's eyes? GREAT CHAPPIE!
KingdomHeartsQueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
IT ROKKZ AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY I'VE REACHED A NEW LEVEL OF INSANITY WELL LOLZ IT WAS AWESOME BYEZ!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2