Reviews for The Cure
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Oh Merlin... Lovely beginning. Will it ever finish? It's great!
tessiete chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Guh! How is this so, so perfect? I think I love you.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Awe! -sniffles- More at some point?
goldengreaser chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Love it. Update soon. Suggestion- before the otion Remus should have had all his memories in a pensive so it can be explained later. Cheers.
The Black Cauldrons chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
? where's tonks? what romance? GREAT story!
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
For some strange reason, this fic looks like one of those angsty fics to me. Remus willingly(it WAS willingly right?) turning into a 3year old so he could be free of being a werewolf.. Well.. I think it's a bit unlikely, given that Remus would want to fight beside his friends as well.. but it's your story Update soon will you?0 I love your stories..
Sirius Fan chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Oh, this was great! Even if you started this as a Remus/Tonks challenge, it works without her, or even if you stopped here, though I hope you continue it. Why did Sirius and James still trust Wormtail after it was obvious that Moony wasn't the traitor? That's the only flaw I see here. Other than that, I love this whole concept. Certainly Sirius is going to grow up fast with two boys to take care of, even when he does inherit the Black fortune. Anyway, I love your style. You take Rowling's characters and raise them to an even higher level. I love all of your stories.

I've always wanted to see a story in which Sirius was deaged too, if you ever get the urge.
Jump Highly chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
It's an absolutely fascinating concept, and I'm looking forward to reading it.
wally4ever chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
YAY! Sirius didn't go to Azkaban! YAY!
The Grumpy Snail chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
An interesting concept- I like it. Hope to hear more soon. I'm interested in seeing where the story goes from here and how far into the HP timeline you're going to take it. Good luck writing!
teawithhoney chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Good work Remus! No Azkaban for Sirius because of him! Yay! Oh, I just love this story so much!
poor clare chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
This is so good and 't wait for an update.
ishandtwofourths chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
oh, this was a heartbreaking chapter... but so interesting to see that despite how some things can be different, things can still turn out the same. well, partially. can't tell you how much i love the idea of sirius raising the two of them...

anyhoo, yes. can't wait for more! :)
butterfly284z7 chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I absolutely love this chapter! The entire chapter was perfectly heartbreaking from its beginning to its end. I'm excited that you didn't have Sirius chase Peter and I can't wait to see what happens next.

"At least he's got that still, their love, and their two little boys."...Melts...Love it! Update Soon!
teawithhoney chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
This is a fascinating idea, and I'm hooked! Please update soon, I want to know what's going to happen next!