Reviews for Mad World
Aline chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
OMG, poor Sammy is gonna be alone forever!
breezyyy chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
absolutly LOVED that ending! totally didn't see that coming, but that's Dean for ya! so Dean, giving his life for his bro's, sad, but loved it!
shmrck14 chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
Wow...didn't see that coming and so achingly sad...but that's Dean for you.
Cbloom chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
I've really enjoyed this story! I wondered how it would end! Sounds just like something that Dean would do! Are you going to write something about Sam finding out about what Dean did?

Great work!
Fafa Fai chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
This was almost story.
buffyaddict chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
oh crap!

poor dean.

i'm proud of dean for making a deal with the demon, but it also breaks my heart. i wonder what sam would do if he found out. he's going to crushed in 10 years.

you surprised me. i didn't see it coming, but it seems fitting.

nicely done.
Kansas42 chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Don't defend your ending; I think it's great. Not, you know, exactly an upper, but it's a good ending and fits. My only comment for critique or whatever is that it might have been nice to see a more slow build up of Dean's resolution or just Dean dealing with Sam while he's sick, only because I think it might even out with the first half of this story, which is a fairly slow, steady buildup to Sam telling Dean. Regardless, I think it's a great story.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Oh my god. The ending is so sad! But very creative and well written. I loved the entire story. So good, great job!
friendly chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
great job.. are ya gonna do a sequel?
Evergreene chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
May I just say wow? That was a brilliant ending, and the only one that seems possible...now that you've written it, that is, because the thought of the crossroads never occurred to me when reading earlier chapters. This chapter was beautifully written; that last line especially just left me staring at the screen, gaping. So sad, but so fitting.

I really enjoyed this story, and can't wait to read your next offering when/whatever that might be! Happy holidays!
1967Impala chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
wow. wow is all i can say. it was really good. dean has got to be one of the greatest big brothers ever. good job. God Bless. Merry Christmas
emwonkuod chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
holy crap, that was completely unexpected...SO GOOD!
pixie9696 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
wow.. so what's next?
eddy6401 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
i wonder what Dean is going to do to make this better? or what he will do when it sinks in that there is nothing he can do!

love the part when he ordered Sammy not to die! ha! as if!
breezyyy chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Amazing chapter! loved Dean's reaction, it wasn't what i expected, but WAY better! loved it! HA dean ordering Sammy to not have a brain tummor! again, i repeat, i loved it! can't wait for more!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »