Reviews for Mad World
pwrhungryjr chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Nice! I liked it!
Aline chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
OMG, that's an amazing story! I was hooked since the summary! I swear I cried so much... Their reactions are just perfect. They just can't live without each other... I hope Sammy doesn't die :(
historylover chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Great job. So, how is Dean going to save Sam?

Update soon!

Kat
AuthoressCrest chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Poor Dean, he's in denial! But the whole ordering Sam to live until he says otherwise is such a Dean thing to say! Love the story so far cant wait to see what happens next!
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Excellent story - and so good - Dean's response in Chapter 8 to the "Revelation" is pure Dean - "you're ordering me not have a brain tumour" and "you're so paying for that window". I do like the story to have a positive ending (hopeful hint) so I look forward to where you'er going with this - psychics all dying of brain tumours yet unconnected to the demon seems a bit too convenient to me, especially since the doctor said teh tumour was benigh (and only terminal due it its position) since the medical profession knows almost nothing about the working of the human brain, does Sam have a "brain tumour" at all?
1967Impala chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
poor dean, poor sam. it's really good though. you were right, agnst was right around the corner. it's really good. i don't usually like it when people try to make sense of Sam's vision, i just feel that it's something only Kripke can do but your's is really good! Keep writing please!
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
God Dean was really cruel with that, but he is suffering with this so hard, i mean his only brother is dying god, and he is a great big brother. and sammy a brain tumor is something so hard and painful. Hard time are coming. Well great chapter.
friendly chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Well Dean didn't take that so well... Great job.. Love this story...
filan vampire chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Well, I'm a little torn after reading this chapter as to whether Dean would really behave like this after Sam finally spilled the beans. On one hand, it seemed really like Dean to be in total denial of such a fact and that he would really believe it would be up to him to stop Sam from dying. On the other hand, I would think that Dean would go absolutely ballistically mother-henish (pardon me, I know such phrase doesn't exist :D) over Sam once he confessed.

Now I'm just waiting for the next part to see what will happen. Keep writing!
bayre chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
I like it!
Dawn N chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Dean's denial is hard core isn't it? I'm interested to see what happens next. Update soon :-)
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
another good chapter! And it's so like Dean to order Sam to stay alive. :)
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
wow. that's all i can say. this story is great. update soon!
Cupido chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
How sad! Finally, he told Dean!
kokomocalifornia chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
at least dean knows now. that was a well written dean reaction. :)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »