Reviews for Mad World
angel679 chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Thats right damn it “You’re gonna live until I say otherwise,”

now this chapter was awesome I cant stand when one of them is going through hell and keeping it to themselves. Cant wait for the next update.
lelann37 chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
so they talked about it...dean did ok, denial is pretty much his standard...god what are they gonna do? great chapter!
geminigrl11 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Damn it, you've tied me all up in knots again. I love the emotional resonance of your stories, and this one is no exception. I can't begin to imagine how hard they're both going to fall once Sam tells Dean the truth. Breaks my heart. :(
breezyyy chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
that was an AMAZING chapter! it was actually watching it happen. the emotions were so real and just so . . . i can't find the right words! and then Sam blowing up at Dean and his decisions and everything! Oh and can't forget the last line! i absolutly loved this chapter evertything in it was perfect! please update soon!
friendly chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
What.. What is Sammy thinking... You should have made the deal... what... Great job update soon... Is sam ever going to tell Dean...
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
interesting take on crossroad blues. :)
Fafa Fai chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
OK I'm wating here for Dean to know...please. now common
laughandlove chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
"You should have made the deal?" WHAT? No! He shouldn't have made the deal! I get why Sam would say that, though...he knows that Dean is unhappy, as well as that he's going to die from a brain tumor, so I guess he would want Dean to have John back-if that would make him happier. That scene, however, still tore at my heartstrings-it means, in a sense, that Sam has already accepted his fate. *Bawls*

This story continues to be great, heart-wrenching, and extremely well-written-but in this chapter, I almost found myself yelling at Sam through the computer screen to just TELL DEAN ALREADY!-but why he hasn't, as well, is understandable. Dean is an emotional wreck as of the moment, and telling him out of the blue that his baby brother is dying from a terminal brain tumor probably isn't a good idea. I eagerly await the next installment, though, as I know that the moment must soon come where that happens! Please update soon...I'm holding my breath...I'm turning blue...
Nana56 chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Oh, Sam's going to tell him. Good. I like the way you're handling it.

BTW, this isn't going to be a deathfic, is it?
angel679 chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Not happy so not happy. Come on I cant deal with Sammy dreaming about his funeral.. They got to make this right. Please tell me Sam is getting ready to spill. He has to know by now that if Dean is dealing with his dads death like this that if he dies Dean is following right behind him. Cant wait for the next chapter.
onemediumdrip chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Geez! I've got tears in my eyes and everything! Please, keep this coming. I loved this chapter. So much.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Oh my God, you actually did it. I'm actually in tears. Good job. That's so sad... please update
Dawn N chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I'll be on the lookout for chapter 8. Keep writing :-)
Evergreene chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
*wide eyed gaze* Now that's what I call a breakdown. Brilliant. *trots off to give Dean and Sammy a hug*
breezyyy chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Another great chapter, can't wait to see how dean's gonna react when sam tells him he's dying!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »