Reviews for Curiosity
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/29
Ohhh
xxcutiepatootiexx chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Well in the manga I'm pretty sure Kagome has blue yes but in the anime they both have brown
nathaniel z alexandria chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
What you said is not a fact. Kagome's eyes are blue in the manga. Check the wiki.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
This was a great story, I'm glad I got to read it.
Sadie chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I confess to not watching over much of Inuyasha in Anime form, I just never quite had a chance. That said I'm surprised that Kagome has brown eyes because in every fic that I've read so far she is always portrayed as having blue eyes. So yeah, interesting. Like what i've read so far!
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Finally, bolded words for his beast. Now its not confusing
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Try bolding the words that his beast says
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Why you making Sesshomaru speak out of his character and making him sounds like he's from the 21st century
laraine272 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Well actually if you go to inuyasha it'll tell you that her eyes are actually blue in the manga
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Well this was a rather interesting story. I enjoyed it very much and loved the epilogue. Even without a lemon this story had an abundance of fluff.
Menelmacar chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I got to the part where Sessh "mentally screamed 'STUPID BITCH'", and I can't read further. :/ I respect your right to alter the character in your story, it is YOUR story. But that's a little too much for someone who likes the anime/manga Inuyasha. I mean, if you like "sesshomaru"... how could you portray him so differently? I honestly don't understand why writers use a character and make him totally different. It's basically a created character. I am not trying to bash, just really confused.
Ahlekiia chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
Iabsolutely adored this story. I wish there was more to read but I'm glad with the outcome of the story. I will be reading more from this writer. keep up the good work you are absolutely fabulous!
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Kagome's eye color is blue in the manga
StarlightGenius chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
It's pretty obviously Sesshomaru's mother
It's bad guys chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
It's really bad. The characters are shallow, Kagome is way too docile. Inuyasha is... Well unreasonable to the max. You bright out the worst in each of them...