Reviews for Strictly Business
Leeney92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I signed up to this site properly just so I could review this story!

I can't stop reading it over and over again! Although the ending is horrible (you know, typical fangirl love for the Cloud and Reno pairing) it was so well written I can't help coming back for me. It was a refreshing change to read a story that didn't end in the usual way. Fantastic, I absolutely loved it!
mandareena chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I specialy signed up to let you know this story of yours it's just incredible, I LOVE IT, it's one of my favorite favorites. I hope you write more stuff like this one. :D
crossmyheartforever chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Sensually tragic. I could envision this story playing out in my head. From the smokey undertones of cigarettes to the violent crimson orange sky.

Written with insight and delicacy. Dark, but good. Sinfully good. XDD
pamellka chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
-mouth hanging open- N-No! Cloud! D:
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
damn
state-of-unnease chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
heh, you actualy made me feel the story. Maybe you won't understand that but trust me, thats good.

PS: how much do you sell it?
blue-seme chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That is so... depressing... I cried...
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Amazing.

There are only a few oneshots out there, who can give me a gut feeling like this.

The ending was unexpected, and I loved the meaning to it.

Keep writing. :]
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
OMG! I was not expecting that at all! I'm not much for yaoi, but this was incredible. The ending was very unexpected. Great job!

Mystic
Dmc Fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That. Was. So. Unbelievably. Fantastic. You have a great writing style. It was beautifully written and I loved the ending so much.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Damn, I'll buy your soul if it'll help me write like this. XD It's excellent, angsty subject matter portrayed without being sappy, which is a combination you don't come by often. From the first 'see you in hell', I knew this fic wouldn't end happily... but what kind of angst does?
Namesake chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Amazing. beautiful and ironic.
Bexx chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was simply amazing and beautifully written. It's the kind of story that plays on your mind, hence mine.

I did not expect that ending at all, it certainly took me off guard. Reno was fantastic and I loved how you wrote him.
El Burrito chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I like this story. Nice isn't the right word at all, but it kind of fits. I don't know why.

You've got the characters well, and the dynamic between them is excellent. There's some beautiful prose, too.

It's nice.
Not of This World chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Absolutely delicious. Very sensual, very tragic. I have a fetish for the poetry of smoking cigarettes and you nailed it. Esepcially the description of Reno being lit up by the glow of his and Cloud thinking it was the most beautiful thing in the city.

Don't sell your soul, darling. Jesus already paid for it. _

God bless,