Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
armageddon-incarnate chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Ou... this is a bit nerve-racking... Poor Teyla!

What is going to happen next?

Awesome job!

AncientCovenants chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
I'd like to say you've done an amazing job. I love this story. It's unique and better than most Stargate: Atlantis fan-fictions I've read out there (no offense to the others). I can't wait to find out what happens next & I hope you update it soon!

- SciFOXcraven

P.S. Love Werewolf!Teyla, she's so much fun!
stargate addict chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Poor Teyla... Teyla thinking how she had to protect Carson was sweet. *pauses* Okay, that sounds kinda weird- whatever. ;) Update soon! :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
This is a good story! I'm glad you found a plot!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
hey, it's getting darker! cool!

nice work with the plot, this is definitely twisty. keep it up!
ayrstar chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Nice, and Carson is so sweet and caring.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Aw... this was cute! I love Carson! He's such a sweetie!

This is a very good chapter! You portray Teyla's struggle with such emotion, such agony in her state of... wolf-ish-ness, that I really understand how she feels. Great job!

Reefgirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Ah sweet
ManicTater chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Yay, a plot! I'm glad you found a direction you wanted to go with this. I've been enjoying this fic since the beginning, and I like where this chapter has led us. Who changed Teyla? Now what will she do? If she does not mate with the one that changed her, who will she choose to change? What is involved with the cleansing? Will Teyla go willingly, or will a sense of survival from the beast make her fight it? Can't wait for more. Thanks
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
Oh, you know you love plot-finding.

So I'm thinking the cleansing is going to be highly... bizarre and/or painful and elicit a few "You want to do -what- to Teyla?" remarks from the boys.
stargate addict chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
This is a cool idea... Teyla as a Twofold-werewolf thing. :D

Looking forward to your next chappies! :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
oh it's okay *pats techie on back* plots aren't all -that- bad.

case in point. this is getting really interesting! keep it up!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
There we go... I can review now! This is very interesting, and I am looking forward to more... now that you've got a plot, I assume more will be coming soon? I hope so... it's a very intriguing idea... Hm...

Reefgirl chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Oh this is great stuff
E. Nagrom chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
hey yay an update yay

why do i have a feeling that the cleansing is not going to be on the top of SGA's favourite things to do'

keep up the god work