Reviews for When Angels Cry
Teresa42 chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
I liked this story. A lot. Great mix of suspense and action, with funny lines sprinkled in.

Seriously, you are extremely talented. Great job!

~Teresa
twistoffate chapter 10 . 8/31/2001
hey, yea i know its beena while since you posted ur fic, but i couldnt stand not writing a review. all of your work is fabulous. u are a very gifted person! your permanently on my favorites list...and write now...that list consists of one (im hard to please..lol) ne way...keep it up, you could be successful one day using the mind that you have.
Alicia chapter 10 . 7/17/2001
Hey i absolutly loved this fic! It was very well written. I hope you choose to write another fic! if you do let me know, *or if you have anymore that i could read.. PLEASE send me a link* once again great job!
CDNPHILE chapter 10 . 7/16/2001
Wow! This story was amazingly true to the charcters, and the plot actually made sense. Written very well, and with many details.
SSCW46 chapter 10 . 7/12/2001
Wow! I loved it! It was well-written and the plot was great. I freaked out at the end of Chapter 7. Good job! :)
Cyberkittykatz chapter 10 . 7/11/2001
Wow! what an exellant story!(sorry if i caint spell) That was the best story I have read all day! Write more so I can read them!
AD chapter 10 . 6/30/2001
I rally enjoyed this story. very capturing.
Ishmael chapter 10 . 6/27/2001
you COULD do an epilogue... MSR, i mean, but it's perfect anyway ) well done. i especially love David's explanation for not using his "gift"...
Ishmael chapter 9 . 6/26/2001
c'mon, i'm really longing for the next installment now!
Spooky K chapter 8 . 6/23/2001
I think this is a great story, probably better than your first (though it was REALLY good). I think the bond that Mulder and Scully have with David is adorable.
Melchic chapter 8 . 6/23/2001
Don't get discouraged. You're doing a great job! Keep going! I think you do a really good portral of Mulder and Scully. You cut off your story at the most dramatic part, and it would be *cruel* to stop now! Please don't keep going, and keep up the great work!
Ishmael chapter 8 . 6/22/2001
yeah, it sux about the updates. but you have a REALLY good story going on here... and please let M&S get together this time!
AD chapter 5 . 6/21/2001
i liked this a lot, i hope you write more.
Filmgirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
Ooooh! Suspense, I love it! I really liked Home Sweet Home so please hurry up and finish this one!
Ishmael chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
write the next bit... PLEASE! i'm really glad you wrote a sequel. i liked HSH )