Reviews for Plenty of Pieces
DragonJack chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
I'd like to see where you go with this story...
Shidoin chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Pretty good so far. Hope you keep writing on it. And soon!

-Shidoin
Voice of the Mist chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Ranma you baka! that was a really stupid thing to say. o can't wait to see what happens next. UPDATE!
Su7 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I really liked the story )

Please update soon!
brindani chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Looks interesting so far though I'm not sure where you are taking it. There is a heavy influence of RanmaXAkane which is very obvious. I tend to avoid RanmaXAkane fics. Please don't let that dissuade you from continuing. Fanfiction is all about creativity and I'm all for that. It would also be good to flesh out the chapter a little. Adding detail to some of the actions along with a bit more discption.

Kano Kuno

You can find a lot of references regarding Ranma through a google search including spelling of the primary characters. I find myself having to look them up if I don't use the character often.

Keep it up,

brindani
brindani chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I really hate it when someone reviews saying that a story isn't good and the writer should stop writing. It only kills creativity at the root. The story is not really all that bad. The misspellings of the characters names is the only thing that really jumps out.

Souke Soun

Satome Saotome

Kagumi Kasumi

Have these changed and the story is starting on the right foot. As I mentioned in a previous review, it’s good to do chapters a little longer to help give a feel for them and show where they are going.

When you are just starting out you'll get one of those annoying reviewers that try to hack you apart before your imagination has a chance to truly take flight. Don't worry about them. Typically they haven't even written a fic so don't know how much work it takes to do so.

If you ever need help, just shoot me an email.

Keep up the good work!

brindani
Manic Asphyxiation chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
You have several words spelled wrong, a lot. It's Saotome, for one. Your chapter is too short to be interesting. It also feels rushed. All I can say is, either improve, or stop writing. Because you'll never make it with a half-assed job like this.