Reviews for Beyond the Byakugen: What the Eyes Don't See
anlmoon chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
very well written in depth depiction of who Hinata is. I like how you give depth to her reason to become better with more than Naruto. I felt this was could be how she trully is (b/c i doubt that she will would want to be stronger just for Naruto with all the strife she face). thanks for writting this
anlmoon chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
very good. update soon please
Cardplay chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
That was very sweet.

It's taken me a while to get back to reading this, but here I am.

And have I told you how I love this idea of yours?

Well, I do!

This 'ficlet' as you call them makes a lot of sense, you wrote Kakashi and Hana well. As for Itachi, he is a lot out of character, but who cares?

Like I said, LOVED IT!
mausmouse chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Aw! This story is beautifully written TTuTT. You only sent me a link to the 7th chapter, but I had to read the whole thing when I saw how well the last one was written. This story is so sweet. You portray Hinata very well!
LadyDetia chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
What a sweet, adorable scene! I can imagine the baby is so cute with two adorable parents. Does Gai consider himself the grandfather?
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i like this, by the way, nice title, ilike it too
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
Aw...I can't say I'm the most supportive of this pairing, but Lee just makes such a good father. It was REALLY cute. _
Cardplay chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I completely agree with your foreword. Hiashi does very much love his daughter, despite how cold a person he is. And you've protrayed that beautifully.

I'll certainly be reading some more of this. :P
sleepy queens chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
I liked Hana's chapter best.
Argent Inluminai chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This will be a short review, since I can't really find anything to criticize... Minor quibbles, perhaps, of the grammar kind, but only if you're being really, really anal about it, which I am not. Otherwise, I very much like all of the current 'snapshots,' because they remind me of Hinata- Quiet, almost subtle, but no less wonderful because they let their very presence speak for them. I particularly enjoyed 'The Branch of the Main,' because it was kind of heartwarming (or something like that...) to see a positive portrayal of Hiashi; I've had enough portrayals of Bastardly!Hiashi to last forever, so I truly enjoyed your interpretation of his relationship with his daughter. So Aw...-worthy that one could almost gush, except it's less 'cute' than it is 'just plain great.'

Also liked 'he Bark is always worse than the Bite'; Mrs. Inuzuka reminds me of my mother! XD And her interaction with Naruto was very motherly and _good_ without being cloying.

And I loved 'Desert Rose,' because I'm a GaaHina fan (among other ?Hina pairings) and I loved the analogies (which were _not_cheesy) and there's just something I like about the 'After years of starving for love and comradeship, Gaara is careful to always let people know how much he cares' line. It was sweet, it was quietly happy, and I had to smile at the thought of Gaara pouting. _~

And it turns out to have been a considerable review, after all. ; I haven't actually reviewed anything here in... forever, so consider it an honor that your fics moved me to review! (Ne, ne, just kidding!) I don't understand why you don't have more reviewers, but you definitely deserve them! _Positive_ reviewers, people!

Hinata's my favorite character, and I greatly enjoy the way you portray her- Quiet strength suits her best. *nods* I eagerly await the hinted-at Sasuke-piece, along with any and all other additions to the series; I assume there'll be the nigh-requisite Neji ficlet, which is always good, but if there's a Lee-chapter forthcoming, even better- Somehow, Lee and Hinata kind of seem similar to me. _;

I'll shut up now, then... Continue to revel in the flames of your youth! _b
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
My favorite part was the part where it mentioned his pout. I can jsut picture that now! Also, am I the only one who noticed Gaara still has baby fat on his face? Oh its so adorable! XD -

PS. Thank you for writing this!
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Aw! - I think I like this one the best so far! And thanks for the GaaHina! I'm sure it will be fine! I'm not that hard to please really. Just hard to buy for..._

Vegakitty chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
very sweet. more please!
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I like this so far! I especially liked the "between that Uzumaki and the Konoha idiot, we're going to be bitter old maids..." comment. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

PS. Might I request a GaaHina to go with this?