Reviews for Witchy Woman
Unonome chapter 13 . 5/25
Just wanted to say this is one of the best ff I've ever read. I re-read this and blades of blood every 3 months or so. Your characterization is endearing and on point and the world building is amazing. If you have the time and inclination I hope you will continue with a third part, which I will also read (every 2 months). Maybe consider it for the 10 yr anniversary?
seikkyokuka chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
This story is THE best written fanfic I have ever read! You should definitely consider writing and publishing original fiction if you don't already
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
You are truly a talented writer
TOSoldtimer chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Just reread Blades and Witchy Woman straight through. They were even better! I picked up lots of nifty little details which I missed the first and second times round. I hope someday you make this a trilogy; there are still lots of loose ends to tie up. Will Kenshin, Battousai land Karou have a dragon child? What happens to Aoshi? The Virus invasion? Kin / Human relations?
Animercom chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
As a person who doesn't read very many AUs, espeically modern AUs, or horror stories in general, this series got me hooked. I was so glad to see that there was a sequel to the first story and I fervently wish that this will become a trilogy, especially since there seems to be a lot of unanswered questions. What will become of Aoshi and Misao? What about the virus? Will the police ever get off Kenshin's case and leave him and his store alone? Will Kenshin and Kaoru start dating? How exactly does Kaoru feel about dating "two people" in one person and is Kenshin really okay with getting closer to Kaoru? If they do date and get married, what will they name their son (if they have a son)? Kenji seems like the natural choice, but then that would mean Battosai has two sons named Kenji in two different time periods and would just be confusing for Battosai. :)

Jumping around a bit, I think the best part about this series is the relationship between Kenshin and Battosai. The idea to personify the sakabato as Battosai himself was genius and I loved every scene that had them talking/fighting with each other, trying to form an identity as both one person and two separate people at the same time. I also never foresaw Battosai falling in love with Kaoru so seeing that develop was really interesting. I probably should have seen that coming, but I guess I was still seeing Battosai as just a sword and not as a spirit at that point.

To sum up: sequel, please!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
This was beautiful. Thank you. :D
Optimusa chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
Friggin... HOW THE PIT IS THIS EPITOME OF BAD $$ERY RATED M!? I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ENTRANCED BY A STORY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! HOLY SLAGGIN PIT FEMME OR MECH I ONLY SHOUT AND SPEAK LIKE A CYBERTRONIAN WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY FLOORED, THAT MY FACE CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MY EMOTIONS! I KID YOU NOT! I AM SHRIEKING WITH UNBRIDELED GLEE AND EXCITEMENT ON THE INSIDE BUT MY FACE IS FLAT AS SLATE, IT CAN'T KEEP UP WITH MY EXCITEMENT SO IT'S NOT GONNA TRY! FRAG NCIS AND THE DRESDEN FILES, SCREW SUPERNATURAL! THEY'VE GOT NOTHING ON THIS! CALL BBC OR ABC TELL THEM TO MAKE A LIVE ACTION SERIES POST HASTE! YOUR GREATNESS MUST SPREAD! Heh... oops. Sorry about that. I got way too enthusiastic. It really is an awesome story I hope you make another maybe throw in a cameo reference about a white dragon that took care of orphans?
becket chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Just read this and blades again and again enjoyed it and your other work didn't will there be more to this world of RK would like it

Thanks for writing this
Silvering chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I just want to say this must be my tenth time reading this and Blades of Blood and I think this is one of the best, if not the best, depiction of Kenshin in an alternate universe setting. Would love to have more in this series! You do alternate universes so well. I couldn't get into your popular "Embers" don't know that world well enough to appreciate but all the others are great. Thanks.
TOSoldtimer chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
I really enjoyed Blades of Blood and Witchy Woman. Very creative RK and swords and sorcery AU. Thanks.
Kyu-Momo chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
This was awesome! :3
Galisaa chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
This fic, together with Blades of Blood, is my favorite modern AU. Love it.
Eyriegirl chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I have to say, wow. You did a great job with this, it is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, a title only 2 other out of thousands have received. Please write a sequel to this, to tie up the lose strings you left hanging. What will happen with Virus? Will Kenshin and Kaoru ever start dating? And what will happen to Misao and Aoshi? I normally try not to ask authors to write something specific, but I am begging you, please write a sequel.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Fourth time reading this and I still wish you wrote another sequel. You do such an amazing job...