Reviews for I’d Rather Be Fighting The War
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Tee hee. I've always liked stories about "quality time" between Mwu and the ship's kids.
Reno Almighty chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
omg! This is so funny! I luv it! You are absolutley amazing1 I would totally hate to be Mu!
Pacific Blue chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
heey! lol this is such a funny story, especially after i had the "sexual" unit in health... oh and the island girl issue craked me up! :P
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Love the ending “Oh, did you guys wanna see the dirty magazine…?”

HAHAHAHAHAH Great one-shot
everwhite chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Island Girl" was hilarious. Great job aggravating Mu!
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I'm not the type of person who often leaves a review but...

damn it!

You've got me reading nearly all of your oneshots and I like them!

Ohh... poor mwu. man, their all so funny especially Dearka.

Love your works. hehehe keep up the good work.

~Kkornelia
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
dearka is so funny! hahaha poor mwu!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
one of the funniest fics i've ever read. good job with this one. it was f-ing hilarious! hahahaha LMAO
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very amusing... especially "...island girl is my SISTER!..." and Dearka... in general.
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hahaha this is also funny! Poor mwu though hehe and dearka is annoyingly funny! Kira is so flustered! And island girl, hehe poor athrun for slipping that scene to protective kira hehe if you’re planning to make another “talk”, can you please add yzak and shiho up?

Keep up the humor!
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
LMAO, the guys were so in character.. except for Mwu... slightly. lol i expected him to have some "dirty mags" :P

thanks for this hilarious oneshot, it was awesome.
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
so funny. cracked me up like hell. now i wonder what cagalli would do if she learnt of athrun's reply about the island girl question. lol.

i can just imagine mwu's frustration... haha
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
*goes completely insane from laughing* THANKS! Ha! i bet murrue, Lacus, Cagall iand Miri were i nthere, laughing their asses off about it! Poor Mu... i would ahve strangled them too but i'm a girl so, it's kinda different... Dearka sure has a thing about the questions... 'yeesh'... 'Excuse me do you ahve a phone number, i've lsot mine'... *rotflmfao* Nice! Very, very nice, that's jsut too funny! Love to see more!

Sky
945466 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
lol xD Feel so sry for Mu...
irishdragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2006