Reviews for How To Laugh Like A Jedi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Aw that is so sweet! I can't believe this was posted in 2000 and yet I only came across it now.
I've heard many thunder explanations. I used to say it was a giant cookie rolling through town. Or a leader said Angels bowling. And my aunt said God moving furniture.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
aww;)
cje24576 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was cute. However, I just have to ask: what the heck is Windu's problem? He really needs an attitude adjustment.
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww! Sweet. This is an awesome fic-I can see it happening, you've got everyone in such great character!

Thanks for writing and posting!
rimera chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh... you simply must write more of these! This was awesome!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
AWW! THAT'S SO CUTE! AWW! Poor Anipoo afraid of thunder! *Bursts out laughing* "Laugh, Anakin!" Obi-Wan commanded *Bursts out laughing again* I don't know why that's funny! But this is so CUTE!

Namarie, Mellon nin!

Snaitf Kenobi/Skywalker (Depends on what mood I'm in _)
doowop chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Just lovely. Keep it up!
butterflie chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
aw, that's cute :)
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Thunder isn't laughter! It's the after-affect of Saiya-jin fighting! *BAM!* Wha...oh, Star Wars...ok...! _;;;;

Just one question before I stop giggling:

Who has Obi-Wan practiced on O.o?

hee! I want Anakin-kio to tickle me! I'M SCARED OF THUNDER TOO! HANDS OFF OBI! *man am I buzzed on Ginger Ale and Sugar! Ne!*
Sara the Green Witch chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
*Claps* hehehe! Cute!
Blaise Dorriena chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
*enter long squealing noises here* That was just OH SO CUTE!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Obi-Wan? And to picture him being the whole sweet-master thing is just. . [heart eyes] makes me fuzzy-happy. Just thought I would mention that. You're very talented.
Lady McClellan chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
That's sickeningly cute and I just love it!
dagan chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
That was really interesting, and I'll definitly need to try the laughing at thunder trick.
Li2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Your story puts thunder into a new aspect. Keep up the good work. :)
Sabrina Surge chapter 1 . 6/24/2000