Reviews for Final Fantasy VI: The Novel
pokemon-35055 chapter 50 . 3/8
great work i loved this fic you did a great job telling the story of ff6.
Hexatona chapter 50 . 1/22
Hey there. I just wanted to thank you for writing this - I really enjoyed it. Final Fantasy VI is very much a beloved entry in the franchise, and you do it great justice.

Now, I wanted to show my appreciation by doing something nice - so I made a TTS Audiobook of this book.

What I've done is take it through a process that makes listening to a computer talk an actual bearable experience. I've listened to almost a dozen stories this way - I hope you end up liking it.

Basic features:
1. Fixed spelling (reading teh is easy, hearing teh is awful)
2. New words made to sound correctly in-engine.
3. Pauses between paragraphs, sentences, commas, and '...' for maximum comprehension
4. And lost but not least - changing of pitch between dialogue and narration to make differentiating it incredibly easy.

Sadly, I can't post a link, since this site strips that sort of thing - but if you search for 'ARandomAudiobookAppeared' and/or 'Final Fantasy VI The Novel' you'll find it.

I don't even know if you'll see this - but I hope you do, and you like it. Take Care!
P.T. Piranha chapter 50 . 11/1/2015
I know this is about a decade after the fact, but you deserve props for this. A big long story like this, and it took four years to write? Man.

You did a great job, good luck with wherever you are now.
Shadow Wraith chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
!
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 50 . 4/19/2015
I've read this story several times already, as my other profiles finalfantasy876 and debi6988 and still found my way here again with this profile. Still love this version too, thanks for sharing your view of one of the best Final Fantasy games ever made! :)
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 45 . 4/8/2015
Enjoying your take on this amazing story, love it!
K chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I wish Sabian had surpluxed the train, that was hillarious. And if you put Shadow in front of the party here and go eat at the table again, he will feed Interceptor. I like what your doing with the story so far
DontCallMeAnOtaku chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
This is great. I'm loving this.
ShadowWraith17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So I think your gone ,wich makes me wonder why I'm writing this. I typed in Final Fantasy 6 The Novel on YouTube and it led me here. I read through this twice already. Now that I begin writing my own story after leaving it behind for almost 10 years,I wanted to say this truly showed me what true talent for writing is. Someone could read this,never having played the game and they would know it inside and out. If you didn't know this was a game,it would be a great book. The way you put this together was amazing. The way you added things to it were great Being a huge fan of the game,this was just fantastic. I'm not sure why I'm writing this,cuz chances are it may never see your eyes,i hope I'm wrong so don't take offense if you see these words,but I hope you do. So why am I leaving review on chapter one? Because I'm reading it again
Miracoline chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
No suplexing the train? xD
Ruinous Crow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Have no clue if you're still around, but I recently took a nostalgia trip and beat FFVI again and realized how much story there actually was to it (completely missed that when I was 10, lol). I immediately thought of reading a novelization version so I'm beyond glad that you've done this. Many thanks.
Crusader Farron chapter 43 . 3/28/2013
GOGO IS DARYL!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is impressive writing! I'm replaying the game and started writing my own narrative for it, just for fun, but it isn't this good, lol. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Dan Kukri chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Thank you for keeping the original dialogue!
Sanokal chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Now this is really cool. I'd like it more if it was spruced up with the correct names, but hey, I take what I can get. I'd better stop for now until I finish VI though.

Like I said, this is awesome and extremely well written. Kudos to you.