Reviews for Final Fantasy VI: The Novel
K chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I wish Sabian had surpluxed the train, that was hillarious. And if you put Shadow in front of the party here and go eat at the table again, he will feed Interceptor. I like what your doing with the story so far
DontCallMeAnOtaku chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
This is great. I'm loving this.
ShadowWraith17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So I think your gone ,wich makes me wonder why I'm writing this. I typed in Final Fantasy 6 The Novel on YouTube and it led me here. I read through this twice already. Now that I begin writing my own story after leaving it behind for almost 10 years,I wanted to say this truly showed me what true talent for writing is. Someone could read this,never having played the game and they would know it inside and out. If you didn't know this was a game,it would be a great book. The way you put this together was amazing. The way you added things to it were great Being a huge fan of the game,this was just fantastic. I'm not sure why I'm writing this,cuz chances are it may never see your eyes,i hope I'm wrong so don't take offense if you see these words,but I hope you do. So why am I leaving review on chapter one? Because I'm reading it again
Miracoline chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
No suplexing the train? xD
Ruinous Crow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Have no clue if you're still around, but I recently took a nostalgia trip and beat FFVI again and realized how much story there actually was to it (completely missed that when I was 10, lol). I immediately thought of reading a novelization version so I'm beyond glad that you've done this. Many thanks.
Crusader Farron chapter 43 . 3/28/2013
GOGO IS DARYL!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is impressive writing! I'm replaying the game and started writing my own narrative for it, just for fun, but it isn't this good, lol. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Dan Kukri chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Thank you for keeping the original dialogue!
Sanokal chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Now this is really cool. I'd like it more if it was spruced up with the correct names, but hey, I take what I can get. I'd better stop for now until I finish VI though.

Like I said, this is awesome and extremely well written. Kudos to you.
M. Briggs chapter 49 . 3/16/2012
While there's nothing wrong with the content I'm guessing, I prefer the active voice.

There's a style out there encouraging the use of 'was' 'were' 'and' 'but'.

Her window was open, and a soft late summer breeze was blowing inside her chambers, gently stirring the white silk curtains.

Consider

Through her window blew a soft, late summer breezed into her chambers ruffling the white silk curtains.

Did you have time to read and review my story? I recently published 'The Esper World.'

My structure isn't perfect either, however, we can exhange content ideas. :)
PenName22222 chapter 50 . 1/30/2012
Horray, Kefka's been destroyed by Terra with...wait...WHAT? Look, she was the only one left in the final match but she only destroyed Kefka with a simple stab from the Atma weapon?

This would've been more epic if she...I've got nothing to say. -_-

Riggy Fraggy Noggy Rat - Earthworm Jim mumble

But the ending was good, though.
PenName22222 chapter 31 . 1/17/2012
Hey, Celes. Heh, isn't it strange that you have the same name as the character in this chapter? I haven't heard from u in years. On with the review:

Celes didn't had to kill herself nor did Cid had to die. She could've just given him some fish that were fast and energetic, and then he would've felt better. Then she would've taken a raft which would've taken her to Sabin automatically...Pardon my random rambling.

I just saw that part I described on an LP on Youtube, it was a hacked version of the original game only it was named the Eternal Crystals. It had its regular content along with some stuff from ff4 and 5. It's cool, u should take a look.

I miss u, please update soon. And maybe continue with the novelization for ff4.

Your awaiting author,

Darksoul.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 50 . 10/2/2011
Thanks for writing this. I don't even know where I can buy this game, and I didn't want to watch it. So this was a great read!
P.T. Piranha chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Good chapter (as with the others). Some spelling issues (especially the inconsistency with Miranda/Maranda), but still a good read. I like how in this chapter you deviated a tiny bit and cut to the other groups. I also like how you explained how the helmet works, I always wondered about that. Also nice touch with the back story of how Gau used the helmet before.
Useless acount chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I realy liked this story. The way you write it's pretty good, and you make the story flow very well.