Reviews for Wing Warriors
GreyAB chapter 20 . 4/13
a nice story and an interesting idea, but whilst it had a good build up, the ending falls very flat. it seems to be a story of the 5 pilots, but end with only 2.
it also feels like you only gave the other 3 animal companions because you gave Duo and Q companions, and didnt want to give them all horses.

as i say nice start, disappointing ending.
You know, I think Relena could well turn out to be Duo's sister in canon. In Frozen Teardrop, everybody is related to everybody else, and the Peacecraft family is revealed to have the genetic predisposition for both identical and fraternal twins. They are also revealed to have a tradition of separating the twins by sending one into exile and keeping the other cossetted. Zechs and Noin even did this. When Zechs leaves his daughter in Duo's care, the choice of caretaker doesn't make a whole lot of sense if they're just acquaintances from the opposite sides of a war. But if they're secretly brothers it makes all of the sense.
Cyn Finnegan chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
I just finished your story. Being a fan of both Gundam Wing and Mercedes Lackey, I have to say that you did a great job of combining them.
Allyssianne chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Well intriguing start... but how does 5 pilots and 2 avatars add up to 8? Who did I miss?
Crysania Fay chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Of course when Duo's scared (I'M NOT SCARED! (hush Du-chan)) and hiding in his Gundam, and Heero is pissed and trying to fix his from the inside out, QUATRE is having tea... *Head meets desk* That's so like him...
n'Faele chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
There is a problem with Amensa being female. The problem is as such: Firecats are dead Sons of the Sun. Solaris is the first female Son of the Sun. I don't think that in your story Solaris has yet died, and even if she somehow has, this Firecat is named Amensa, however if it was Solaris it would be named Solaris. Therefore- Amensa cannot be female.
LorneStar chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
interesting...I started a potter crossover (which I now hate the direction I was going to go in LOL) and I had a mage circle grab them right from in hogwarts and transport them to the forest of sorrows. I like your way better :)
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
DragonSteel chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
Oh... I wasn't expecting that.

Well, cool!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 20 . 7/15/2007
/Will/ there be a sequel?
GinaStar chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Very well done!
cosmicfalcon chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
good! keep going
GinaStar chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
lol...well..that's one way of doing it ;)
Rael-Lirdu chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
Ancestors of Vanyel? No more twists so soon, please! I can't handle them all! So, a gigantic Mage-Storm threw the pilots into the past and Heero gets all noble... my head hurts. How do you come up with this stuff? Good update, and update soon! Oh, and I won't be available for the next week, so if you reply to this review and I don't reply, that's why. I'll be back the 22nd, though.
Rael-Lirdu chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
*snicker* Duo's afraid of riding! Hah. That flashback was funny. Lifted my mood somewhat. Good job! Only two more chapters? How sad! You should definitely do a sequel.