Reviews for Snippets of Truth, Here or There
Cacotechny chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
That was serious. Even if it was just creative space clean-up.

Came across this whilst browsing through Fett fics. I'm not gonna lie - you're amazing. Imagery, diction, flow...perfection. The review machine here is offering me a chance to "offer a well deserved praise." Heck, I wish my half-hearted little drabbles were half this good. Praise is very much called for and, from me at least, you're getting it.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Excellent again. I especially love the description of the clones as mirrors, and how you never name them.

I have something of a request: I think you could do a fantastic story about Darth Maul.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Fantastic. I especially liked the Palpatine one; I expected a different metaphor about sculpting, but what you have here really captures the essence of Palpatine's evil...almost his disappointment in people. Like, if they're "just like you and father and are but simple creatures", just like himself really, he has every right in the world to subjugate them, and he's figuring it out so matter-of-factly. Very creepy. Very good. I liked the Jaina story also (are they connected?) especially the detailed, realistic description of the X-Wing, and of how her father, a great pilot, might pressure her without even meaning to.
kiku65 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
The very essence of Boba captured in about two pages of writing... you git. Why aren't I as good as you? :P
kiku65 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Whoa.. the origins of Palpatine? You might have hit the nail on its Sithly, darkside head with Sculptor Boy.