Reviews for A Matter of Chance
mostlybooks chapter 16 . 3/14
Such an engrossing take on thing from Georgiana's perspective! You expect to be impatient for any glimpse into E&D's interactions, but the writing is so well-balanced that I never feel deprived! Is there a continuation to this story out there somewhere, Peraden?
Elenothar chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
I know it's been years since you updated this, but in case you still read reviews I wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your versions of these beloved characters (especially Mr. Darcy and Georgiana) and I've had great pleasure in reading the story so far :)
meriland25 chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
This is a wonderful POV, brilliant Georgiana POV. The dynamics and secrets of the Fitzwilkiams and Dacya are fascinating and very well written, and Georgiana's look on her new sister and her relationship with her brother are lovely. Thank you!
gerrinjersey chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
Another abandoned Fanfiction?
the other world chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
this is such a lovely story and i'm glad to hear of F&E's married life from Georgiana's perspective - it is the first time i have seen such a story and i'm very glad to have read it
I was very disappointed to see the story abandoned, though I hope you are still reading reviews. I still harbor a hope that you may update some day, so I shall put this story on alert and hope for the best
please do take it up again!
xx
Madame Minuit12 chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
wonderful story :)
Elelith chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Lovely, I like seeing the Darcy's from Georgiana's POV...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
beautiful beautiful story!
seekerchasing chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
I love your Georgiana, and I really loved how you wrote her relationships with Darcy and Elizabeth. All in all a great read!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
aaaah the two siblings are sooo cute together :)

brilliant insight into Georgiana! I loved it!
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
taswmom chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Please! You need to finish some of your unfinished stories. I would really like to know where they are headed and know the ending! Thank you. :)
amimochi123 chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Great story, I love reading Elizabeth and Darcy's romance from Georgiana's point of view. Very nice!
LoreleiZabini chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
I love this story!
Mariagoner chapter 16 . 8/3/2009
What a charming story and I love your Georgina- she's so realistic and it's wonderful to see her slowly coming to love her new family, even though she has reservations aplenty. Wonderful job!